The reviews of the USA productions are in and i vote,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reviews of the USA productions are in and i vote,

after reading the reviews so far i would like to see what you guys now think of these?
    has your wanting to buy one changed at all?
    MY vote is i am still glad i ordered one
    Good enough for me i am getting one!
    87.10%
    Bad enough for me to not want one now!
    12.90%
    If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

good enough
    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

I can't wait for mine. Monday seems so far away...

I think this is the best thing FMIC has done since buying Charvel/Jackson.

Comment

Still waiting for mine I can't wait.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I see a negative vote?
          Hmmmm?
          could it be?
          ::ROTF:
          If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Still waiting for mine. Monday does seem so far away.

Comment

This is just my personal opinion but I would wait until they go used. I'm not going to say it's a bad price for what you get, but my stand point is I would rather pay a little ($200) more for a guitar with a two piece body, USA Floyd, and (a minor one lol) better scratch plate/control knobs/electronics. I'm sure the Korean Floyds are good, but one of the things that has me a bit nervous is the finish over the longterm and the durability over time. Of course if they ever did a red So-Cal...

EDIT: I'm sure they are great playing/sounding guitars, it's just a few things that makes it a little more worthwhile to wait for a few to hit t he used market and save a few bucks on for me. Or a bit better color choices on the So-Cal, which is the one I'm interested in.

Comment

I have to wait to sell off some gear but I want one. Not sure if I will wait for the next batch of colors or not.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                  This is just my personal opinion but I would wait until they go used. I'm not going to say it's a bad price for what you get, but my stand point is I would rather pay a little ($200) more for a guitar with a two piece body, USA Floyd, and (a minor one lol) better scratch plate/control knobs/electronics. I'm sure the Korean Floyds are good, but one of the things that has me a bit nervous is the finish over the longterm and the durability over time. Of course if they ever did a red So-Cal...

EDIT: I'm sure they are great playing/sounding guitars, it's just a few things that makes it a little more worthwhile to wait for a few to hit t he used market and save a few bucks on for me. Or a bit better color choices on the So-Cal, which is the one I'm interested in.
                  +1, I'll wait for a used one. I rather pay a little more for one with a German Made Floyd and a neck that isn't so white at this point in time.
                  Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                    This is just my personal opinion but I would wait until they go used.
                    I will be doing this for my second one, i still want the black SD style 1

Comment

I'm in for one, but am going to get it for myself as a reward for finishing school (hopefully around December). A new batch of colors or two should be out by then.

Comment

30 yeah's and only 3 nahs

Comment

SD2 in Pagen coming today (DELIVERED) and I'm still at work damit! Can't wait.

EJ

Comment

I have two coming Monday. For the money, I think they will be great.
                            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Monday Mike?!
                              Damn dude, what is taking so long.

My Cali Tangerine has a dirty neck already.
                              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                              X