No announcement yet.

Bought a New SoCal Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave, did you take the neck's measurements?
    I wanted to see if these neck's are consistent in size with each other
    so far i have seen two different measurements on these???
    If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Originally posted by savage View Post
      Dave, did you take the neck's measurements?
      I wanted to see if these neck's are consistent in size with each other
      so far i have seen two different measurements on these???
      Hey,

I didn’t take any measurements. I have had some extensive time on a friends early 80's San Dimas Charvel and the neck felt similar. The main thing I remember is the rolled sides of the neck. I really like the feel of it.

Comment

Originally posted by psychodave View Post
        Hey,

I didn’t take any measurements. I have had some extensive time on a friends early 80's San Dimas Charvel and the neck felt similar. The main thing I remember is the rolled sides of the neck. I really like the feel of it.
        even tough these necks are fuller than the Charvel pointies and the jackson KV's,kelly's do they still have a real fast feel?
        In other words are we talking "fits like a glove"?
        If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Wow...That just speaks holy rock. Congrats!

Comment

I don't like red but I like that one, nice deep candy red with black hardware, killer.
            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by savage View Post
              In other words are we talking "fits like a glove"?

"these here gloves musta been made by Fender"
              "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by seegermany View Post

"these here gloves musta been made by fender"

Comment

Does Squid have any more in the store right now? I should stop by & check these out. The red one looks great~!

Comment

Originally posted by JDouglee View Post
                    Does Squid have any more in the store right now? I should stop by & check these out. The red one looks great~!
                    They might, give them a call (there # is on the 1st page).
                    I wasn’t a big fan of getting a "red" guitar, but this color is awesome looking. I am really surprised how good it looks in person.

Comment

Working...
                    X