FIRST ONES HERE! Charvel SoCal pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skorb View Post
    my exp has been the Grovers are $35-40 and Schallers are $60-70.
    I've always seen a big difference in price, so seeing the Grovers on these guitars did not surprise me.
    yeah and i found out these are 18:1 gears
    tuning will be more easy/ precise before locking the nut down
    I always prefered the 18:1's even with a OFR
    If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
      Not in my opinion.

Just buy one, and keep that model 4.

Ok, Ill keep both my 4s

Comment

Originally posted by mrrs View Post
        It looks great and I love some of the colors they're using, but I have one complaint.

I hate when I need to make small neck adjustments and the adjustment is at the heel.

I makes no sense to me. I'm sure they have their reasons, but it makes it a PITA to make small adjustments.
        MAKE THE ADJUSTMENT AT THE HEADSTOCK.....DAMN!

Anyway, can't wait to try one of these out myself.
        100% agreed on that fucked up truss rod placement. Might be a deal breaker in my eyes. I built two guitars that have the same thing going on and I HATE IT!!

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
          Sully, I'm just used to seeing "beans" on Gibsons. Seeing them on a Charvel just caught me by surprise.
          BCR Gunslinger had Grovers on them - for the most part. That's my first exposure to them, and that's where I decided they were pretty damn good tuners! You won't see too many people complaining about the tuners on a Gunslinger...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
            BCR Gunslinger had Grovers on them - for the most part. That's my first exposure to them, and that's where I decided they were pretty damn good tuners! You won't see too many people complaining about the tuners on a Gunslinger...
            18:1 ratio right?
            If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
              Ok, Ill keep both my 4s
              Cool.
              You won't regret that move any time soon!!!
              "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
              --floydkramer

Comment

Working...
              X