Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Charvel is here, the Charvel is here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
    thats bizarre. u tune and retune regularly so u pick the most time consuming and fiddly bridge set up ??....
    The guitar fit every other spec I wanted, except for the bridge, and was thousands less than a custom.. so I am willing to deal with the bridge. And now that its locked, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Also, if you had read the thread, you would see somebody already commented on this exact same thing.....
    Last edited by sakeido; 02-17-2008, 07:37 PM.

Comment

sorry man, i just read the last couple of posts.

what about getting one done thru GMW or musikraft or one of those companies? would that still have cost more too?

Comment

The Tremol-no takes care of the issue, so he should have no problem at all. I know quite a few guys who never use a trem who pefer Floyds because they love the tuning stability.

Congrats on a sweet guitar! The necks on the new stratheads are great.

Comment

Congrats on the axe.
          -1 on the delay in opening the case. Sorry had to deduct points.
          And blocking the trem is cool/good. I like the feel of trems and having the option to "un-block" and wail away is good too.
          Enjoy that f--ker!

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
            The Tremol-no takes care of the issue, so he should have no problem at all. I know quite a few guys who never use a trem who pefer Floyds because they love the tuning stability.

Congrats on a sweet guitar! The necks on the new stratheads are great.
            The neck is perfect, I loved the neck on my SLSMG and wished it was just a tad thinner at the nut and thats exactly what this is.. I really want another strathead now

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
              sorry man, i just read the last couple of posts.

what about getting one done thru GMW or musikraft or one of those companies? would that still have cost more too?
              The wait time had some to do with it too... I'm already waiting on one custom, I wanted something to play now

Comment

Working...
              X