Badass axes at NAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
    Truss rod adjustment at the heel....yikes!
    It's definitely not for everyone, but I don't mind it at all. It only takes a few minutes extra for me, and it's only twice a year. Block the trem, slack the strings, pop the neck off, 1/4 turn tight in the fall, 1/4 turn loose in the spring, pop the neck back on. Now it can really suck if you have to do multiple small tweaks, no doubt about it.

Comment

got say i don't care for them... they look like a kindergarden paint session

they should have Gold Stars on them..hahaha

it kinda works on the Demartini as blood drip with the skull but by themselves not so much
      Last edited by 4koa; 01-29-2008, 08:58 AM.

Comment

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Those bridges have wider string spacing than the old Charvels. I would love to see retro with modern features. Compound radius, headstock adjustment etc...
          It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

What an idea, a horns splatter :ROTF:
            METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

im not really a splatter fan but it looks cool on the demartini with the skull.

Comment

Working...
              X