Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badass axes at NAMM

These look sweet

Fantastic weapons, as expected. I'm just not sure about "Custard Splatter"....

Comment

Agreed! Those are the Grover Lecacy Splatter guitars.

Comment

I might be the minority on this one but I'm not digging these splatters. The overall specs of the guitar are great but, for me, a splatter pattern can be hit or miss. And the ones for this NAMM do nothing for me, especially the blue one.

Comment

I don't get the idea behind blue and yellow splatter :S... just like blue bengal :/
          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I'm not into those splatters either. There are some really nice new Charvels, though. I really like the looks of all of the ones w/ pickguard & matching headstock.

Comment

What's the name of the finish on the middle one? puke or alien acid for blood?
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                Hmm, that gives an idea. Take a Geiger graphic and and some lacerations and some of this yellow spatter.

Comment

those suck. and who wants rounded 21 fret necks.

the map Charvie was nice, though. the single hum.
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

One of my customers asked me if I could get a splatter that was White Splatter on a Black body and I said that I probably could but why would he want that color, he said:

"So it would look like he was playing guitar in the middle of a circle jerk"!

I thought is was funny, he didn't want it, he just set up the joke with that initial question. Anyway.... I liked the Blue splatter on white the most!
                    Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

I like them. I've never been crazy about V-trems, though. Anybody know the fingerboard radius on these?
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Truss rod adjustment at the heel....yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
                          I might be the minority on this one but I'm not digging these splatters. The overall specs of the guitar are great but, for me, a splatter pattern can be hit or miss. And the ones for this NAMM do nothing for me, especially the blue one.
                          +1 on that too... especially at those prices! At least Crossed swords,
                          Skull...and others show some art imo. These look like they took exactly
                          2 minutes to produce, and then ready for clearcote!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                            Truss rod adjustment at the heel....yikes!
                            I don't like that either, but that's how the old Charvels had it.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78827
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X