Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I had money for a nice guitar like that and use it as a "beater"

Comment

Hahahaha, that is a beater? Sure thang buddy. It sure looks killer though.
      I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

How are the harmonics when you play it?

hehe jk.....you covered that thoroughly. Cool axe, how many kickass songs in the 80's were played with beaters anyway?

Comment

when i'm on my game i get harmonics and screams with the lowest action you can possibly get the guitar to play at. Want sustain, there's a lot of great amps out there that will fulfill that area too. Not disagreeing with Shawn, but i've always gotten better tone, ,harmonics and action with it low, low , low, and 22 is my kinda neck. i think the guitar looks like a missile launcher.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I Agree 100%

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
            I can't stand super low action and it makes the guitar suffer BIGTIME in the tone department. If folks want a cheap tone improvement..raise the action a bit.

I think I can tell a difference with top mounted floyds vs recessed...especially if it sits flush with the body and has no pull up action

Comment

Working...
            X