Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charvel gets real with Grover Legacy Pricing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shibs View Post
    You know.... my 20+ years in the business and there is more crying about prices on this forum than any other! It's ok to pay that much for a guitar guys..... Jackson/Charvels are the sports cars of the guitar industry....! Would you rather drive a Ferrari or a Toyota? Guess which one cost more......
    I hate to break it you bro, but your analogy is way off. like not even close.

Ferrari's have a completely different technology inside them than a Toyota. it's not even close to being the same under the hood or in the exterior design/materials either. whereas Jacksons/Charvels and their competition are made of basically the same materials with the exact same technology. wire and wood and some paint, all of them.

the people complaining/venting about the recent blatant gouging-type JCMI price increases and draconian limitations on reasonably priced options lately are completely justified.
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

The funniest thing to me about all the Charvel talk, is the majority of the naysayers would/couldnt ever buy one anyway....Whether they were $1500 or $3500.
      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I'd consider 1 if they were priced in line with Fender Strats. There's no reason for them to cost any more.

Comment

Working...
        X