CS Charvel arrives after 22 months!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skorb View Post
    you know, good for you man. it sucks that they created a situation that forced you to do that.

I am typically loathe to resort to the legal process for redress of a wrong, but FMIC is just asking for it with the garbage they are pulling these days.
    I don't see it that way anymore. It's your God given right as an American to have your day in court and make your case. It's very easy and I ecncourage it. Truley, a tool of the civillized man. Many of these corporation want to treat consumers like an insignificant little "animals". You'll get they crap they send and like it...either that of go fuck yourself. Well, in small clains court, the judge doesn't seem to be impressed by corporate glitz. Just the facts, please.

You can file a complaint and send the summons with $175, which you'll get back (if and) when you win. It takes maybe 2 hours to type up a complaint or you could just spend 5 minutes writing it with a crayon if you want. Show up state the facts. The judge decides. It's like being in traffic court but somebody else does the majority of the sweating.

If Jacksonwolf was in the US, he would have his money back before the FMIC lawyer could say "but, but, but".

Comment

• Well, Jackson Wolf, after all if you got no luck in going through Fender UK to sort out this mess, now you do have the email address, fax number and direct phone line for Mr. Lee Marshall Holtry, Associate General Counsel at FMIC...

Comment

• Originally posted by skorb View Post
        they simply don't give a shit
        Yep. Doesn't pay to. The bean counters just play the odds. Maybe 1 customer in a 1000 is going to go to court over something like this. Most will just eat it. FMIC knows this.

As for the original poster, I'd bet my left nut the inspector knew it was the wrong trem when it was sent out, and figured that after such a long wait, he'd eat it too.

Comment

• I still have the guitar in my possession, I'm just waiting for a returns authorisation number!!!!! I am however, top of the Custom Shop waiting list to have a replacement guitar built.........now featuring a chamfered heel to help top fret access!!!
          We'll just have to see how long this one takes!!!

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by JACKSONWOLF View Post
            I still have the guitar in my possession, I'm just waiting for a returns authorisation number!!!!! I am however, top of the Custom Shop waiting list to have a replacement guitar built.........now featuring a chamfered heel to help top fret access!!!
            We'll just have to see how long this one takes!!!

Steve
            How old are you? (meaning i hope the wait isnt so long...your retired?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
              I'm 34.......hopefully It'll be here before I'm 65!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JACKSONWOLF View Post
                I'm 34.......hopefully It'll be here before I'm 65!!!!!!!!!
                Get something in writting with a delivery date. That's not an unreasoneable request. With a little luck everything will work out okay, but if not make sure your protected. This sounds a little too familliar to me. "No problem..we'l have a replacement right out to you!" 14 months later the it all changed to " go screw yourself...you ain't getting jack-shit sucker". That's 100% fact and I've got the documents to prove it.

Personally, if this were my world (like if I goofed something up this bad at my job), I would be apologizing 27 ways to Tuesday and not because I have to..because I would feel ashamed and humilitaed for making such a stupid mistake. Appearantly, companies no longer feel required to be accountable to their customers.

Regardless, don't passively accept a verbal promise...it ain't worth saying if it ain't worth writing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                  LOL - the new Jackson Custom Shop strategy - buy your guitar for your retirement - better plan early though.
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                  X