CS Charvel arrives after 22 months!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Charvel arrives after 22 months!!

Well, I turned up for work this morning to find that, after 22 months of waiting, my Charvel SD with a B/W Bullseye Graphic, Reverse headstock, Custom Shop Logo, signed by Mike Shannon as requested and a Floyd has finally turned up............only that my Floyd Bridge has turned into a vintage brass unit!!!!!!! I am totally P****d off as my main stipulation was a Floyd bridge. Also, bear in mind the 22 months, the final inspection date was May 2006!!!! Only 13 months to get from the States to England!! What is going on? Needless to say that there are no pics as it is boxed up and ready to be returned to Fender UK. Shame as it is a fantastic guitar but the bridge is a real issue for me.

Steve

Just FUCKING great...

My God. I'll NEVER order even a string from FMIC/Jackson. This is FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE!!! The people building the damn guitars CAN READ, right???

Sorry (and I really mean it) that you're going through this. Sounds like they strapped it to a goddam penguin and swam it over as well, huh? Un-f'in-believable. Get your money back. Have someone else who has a FUCKING QC DEPARTMENT make your guitar. ARE YOU READING THIS FMIC!?!?!?!?!

Sorry for the rant, but this shit just sets me off.

now I'll find out it was a dealer error.... And then I'll eat a big shit sandwich.
    Last edited by chrisolson; 06-07-2007, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Holy shit, that sucks!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

OMG, these people have no clue.
        What a shame, ruining such a great thing. I cannot begin to imagine how upset you are after an almost 2 year wait.
        Did you check the CS work order to make sure about the bridge?

Unbefuckinglivable.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

That's the way to keep those satisfied customers coming back FMIC/Jackson .

Sorry for the situation your in Steve.

Tim

Comment

Carvin.
            My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthguy View Post
              Carvin.
              And... Carvin is no more than 5 months at the most from
              first phone call to arrival at your door!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONWOLF View Post
                Well, I turned up for work this morning to find that, after 22 months of waiting, my Charvel SD with a B/W Bullseye Graphic, Reverse headstock, Custom Shop Logo, signed by Mike Shannon as requested and a Floyd has finally turned up............only that my Floyd Bridge has turned into a vintage brass unit!!!!!!! I am totally P****d off as my main stipulation was a Floyd bridge. Also, bear in mind the 22 months, the final inspection date was May 2006!!!! Only 13 months to get from the States to England!! What is going on? Needless to say that there are no pics as it is boxed up and ready to be returned to Fender UK. Shame as it is a fantastic guitar but the bridge is a real issue for me.

Steve
                Crap man, sorry to hear this. I seem to read this from allot of guys,
                that the guitar is done...but does NOT ship for more than 6 months!
                A travesty imo. How can you ever really like this guitar now?
                Hope you find some sort of satifaction soon with this FKUP!

Comment

Its getting worse day by day! Good luck getting your money back Steve. It almost seems as if Fender wants to close the J/C division. I dont think there's any other logical reason behind such a bad support and QC.
                  Sam

Comment

Sorry to hear that Steve. I'm not surprised (nothing from FMIC surprises me any more), but I am really sorry that it happened with yet another order.... of course, seeing as it was completed over a year ago, that was probably before the new stringent QC processes were introduced....
                    Popular is not the same as good
                    Rare is not the same as valuable
                    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                      of course, seeing as it was completed over a year ago, that was probably before the new stringent QC processes were introduced....
                      :ROTF:

Yeah.

Comment

Wow. What a fuck up. Sorry to hear about this. The wait is a big enough deal, then this? I can't wait to see what they do for you on this one. I think you should get some serious free shit on this deal. But what I think and what they do may be very different...
                        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Yikes! What a bummer man. What the heck are they thinking?

Comment

That really sucks ass...it sounded cool

Comment

I werk 4 Charvil ware litericy is a problim 4 me.

Comment

Working...
                              X