1979 charvel prototype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dg View Post
    The original post may have fit the profile of somebody looking to sell or just BSing, but what if he wasn't? Nothing wrong with a few jokes, but there's some pretty hostile shit in this thread. I may be wrong, but somebody who bought a pre pro in '79 is likely between his mid-40s & mid-50s. I know lots of guys in that range who don't even own a computer, let alone sit in front of one all day at work pissing away time on message boards.
    Good point and well stated.

Lots of douchebag comments earlier in this thread. Nothing like unprovoked hostility to turn people off from this site, and in this case someone who (if telling the truth, and I have no reason not to believe him) actually owns an old strathead (unlike most of the people making the comments I would guess) and may be a great contributor. It's stupid shit like this that drags this place down.

Comment

Yeah. Just as an example, I've seen some of the newer guys here bust on Brad (XXX) and Dave (Kings31) over stupid shit like posting something that was already talked about or asking a question that a daily reader might think was obvious. These guys have busy lives, and some of the most killer guitars on the planet. It sucks that they get abused & may come by less often as a result. Just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
      X