1979 charvel prototype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1979 charvel prototype

I have a '79 charvel I bought on my 17th birthday in 79 just wondering what it was worth about? It's a red and white stripped model one pickup, one volume, guitarman bridge, green nut, good shape. I played it through the 80's all over Michigan whammyed the hell out of it with no lock! Stayed in tune pretty good. Bought out of a mag called music imporium. Anyway just wondering what you think.

Thanks, TT

I think you need to post pics before anyone can accurately say what they think it's worth.

Comment

post a picture of it so we can tell for sure if its legit. I'll tell you this...its worth a helluva lot more than you bought it for. If in good shape and desirable in the circle, it could fetch some nice coin.

I hope you just didnt join the JCF to do market research for a sales price

Where at in Michigan did you play out? I'm originally from Detroit area maybe I know ya
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

the emporium.. I used to read that all the time. It would help to post pics.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the JCF!

Dude

You are about to get emails from guys here looking to buy it off you. If by chance that is ypur goal then do consider eBay as it always brings the best dollar.

If you really want to know some info on ypur guitar then please share some pics and we will comment on every square inch of it..lol
          It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Originally posted by stingray View Post
            I have a '79 charvel I bought on my 17th birthday in 79

Welcome stingray. These few words of yours, will cause some clammy sweaty hands out there in JCF land
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Update please. Will we see pics? How much was offered? Is it already sold? How much PMs did you get?

Comment

See.....the 100 post / 45 day thing is totally un-effective!!! Who needs the fucking classifieds!!

OK, so whoever bought it, at least give us a review and some pics.
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
                  See.....the 100 post / 45 day thing is totally un-effective!!! Who needs the fucking classifieds!!
                  Guess so...

I wondered... how can it be red and white when it's stripped?
                  Henrik

Comment

What no pics yet ? Strange!
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                      I hope you just didnt join the JCF to do market research for a sales price
                      Looks like it.
                      Henrik

Comment

Looks like a hit and run.:ROTF:
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I think the whole thing was a load of crap......
                          If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

Originally posted by shelby22 View Post
                            I think the whole thing was a load of crap......
                            Agreed!!!!!

Comment

Does he think we are a bunch of 12 year olds?What a DICK!!
                              I say put his ass in the JCF vise and start cranking the handle
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X