No announcement yet.

Someone got one hell of a deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know and I agree, but does anyone think a Charvel with a screw never turned is a special thing? We all agree its the real deal. Jeez, even a GI joe in the original package is worth less if you take it out of the package, pull his head off, take a picture and seal it all back up with tape.

I agree that taking a questionable guitar appart is needed, and we have gained much info from the documentation, but untouched has a value all its own and is extreemly rare. Just consider it before taking it appart...
    It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

• If I had paid 5k for it, I´d take a look. For the actual price I´d leave the "maybe" penciled date or work order number a secret.

Comment

• When the cutout for truss adjustment was done...wouldn't the neck have been off to do that?

Comment

• I understand 83Sandimas's Point completely. I woulld just roll with that i got now and it i had to take th neck off i would. having said that I ahve taken the neck off all of mine so... guess I cnat judge either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by surfdork
            When the cutout for truss adjustment was done...wouldn't the neck have been off to do that?
            True, I would think so...

Comment

• Congrats on getting the guitar! Definitely score of the year! What bothers me is that the one(s) who tried to fuck you out of it are members here. (you know who you are too). Greed is a bad thing...mmmkay?
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

• Right on Mark!!

5....4....3....2....1....compete!!

Comment

Working...
                X