Brett, Fill us in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brett, Fill us in...

And I would definitely head for the Post Office for form 6401 - get a photocopy of the Money Order that he endorsed and deposited (if he doesn't cut you a refund). I filled one out for that SD Charvel bass I'm having to chase down. Don't know how long it'll take to get the cop in the mail as the one I sent is over a year old (sent in Jan 2002), but if you jump on it faster you should get a speedy response.
    Even if he cuts you a refund I'd be pissed at him for backing out and at the dirty weasel that screwed the deal.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

As for the claims that it's a fake, did Charvel do the top-wing jack mounts then?
      What about the double control cavity covers?
      Someone once posted a pic of a guy playing a yellow Charvel roundhorn V with the jack on the face. I didn't think they started the wing-mounted jacks till the mid 80's [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I had a similar situation a couple of years ago and because the MO was returned uncashed, the post office refused to get involved. That could be different today.

Good point Greg.

Comment

I paid with a postal money order through Express mail, and have offered to pay more money for next day shipping on MY GUITAR. He should have received his money today by 3:00PM.

Brett

Comment

Brett...I sure hope this deal goes through for you......I seen it as soon as it was posted.....didn't have the cash.....thought about hitting the BIN and passing it off to a JCFer.....but, I didnt want to take the chance of getting stuck. I figured I wouldn't ...but, you never know.
            I remember when Greg scored the Bullseye....smokin deal.....I was one of the first to say leave it be and let him bask in his score...fortunately the seller was a stand up guy.
            It is dirty that a select few have to try and screw people over....those people only want it for trading material or to flip solely for profit.......sure...I have bought guitars just to flip.....but, never screwed anyone over just to get the "deal".
            Hope all turns out good Brett.-Lou

[ September 29, 2003, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: LouSiffer ]
            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Has he responded with a change of heart yet Brett? Or do we launch the nukes at him?

ps. that guitar is soo fake man, it's a Hondo neck with logo, on a Cort body with a fake Kahler copy and no-name pickup. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Tommy, you crack me up. The reason I won that damn guitar in the first place was because I came in early from a night at the St. James (our local strip club) because the talent was way too low that night. Had a bunch of hotties been working, I might not have come home at all and we would be having this discussion about someone else getting jerked around by Carr.

My money arrives at Carrguitar's place today because I sent it (at his request!) Saturday morning through Express Mail. I used a USPS postal money order to comply EXACTLY with the terms of the auction. I've done EXACTLY what I was supposed to do. GIMMIE MY GUITAR GLENN!!!

Thanks again for the support everyone. I appreciate it.

Brett

Comment

Damn that is fukked up. I hope everything works out for you dude.
                  We must!
                  We must!
                  We must increase the bust!
                  The bigger the better!
                  The tighter the sweater!
                  The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Brett,

This guy is on the Kramer Forum as well, I believe. You may want to post a link there also.....

I agree with everybody. Carrguitar may be a jerk, but the person who told him this was a "bad" deal and made him reconsider is the true jerk. Very petty and self-serving by whoever it was...

However, I've seen it time and time again.... the world is a kharmic place.... what comes around goes around. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by redmanjj:
                      the world is a kharmic place.... what comes around goes around. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Jeff
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I sure hope so, this guys deserves some Karma.

Comment

This whole situation: [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

If this guy is as much of a loser as described, this whole outrage thread won't mean s**t, though. He won't care. J'koff.

Brett, good luck.

Comment

Working...
                        X