Brett, Fill us in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brett, Fill us in...

OK, Guys....I JUST got off the phone with Glenn Carr, and I gave it the "Ol' College Try"...

...BUT...HE is a GROWN-UP, and I GUESS that HE IS GONNA DO...WHAT HE IS GONNA DO on this...

...I gave him MY PERSONAL OPINION that it was in HIS BEST INTEREST to "suck in his PRIDE...or LOSS"...

and DO THE HONORABLE THING and FOLLOW THROUGH, KEEP HIS WORD, and DELIVER THE GUITAR ....

A DEAL is a DEAL...

I gave him the hot link to this website, so he could sign up and speak HIS PIECE regarding this MESS !!!

I DID MY BEST ...

I am SWISS on THIS ONE !!!!!

Let's SEE if he JOINS and posts HIS REPLY ....

I CAN'T HOLD a GUN TO HIS HEAD !!!!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ September 28, 2003, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: Doc Dryer ]

Comment

You're Swiss Doc?...full of holes and cheesy smelling?.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] just kiddin'...

Well done on trying to bring the might Carrguitar to his senses. You may not be able to put a gun to his head but some people would like to see it happen. Not that I condone that kind of violence of course.

Stupid guy should change his ebay name to A**guitar, it's much more fitting.

Still, he has a binding contract with Brett and I would love to see his fat ass get reamed to the wall on this one. It may cost a lot more but there is a matter of principle and honor here, something Assguitar obviously doesn't have.

Comment

I was just told I can make an offer ON THE GUITAR I ALREADY WON AND PAID FOR!!!!!!!!!

"If you want the guitar make an offer and I will pass it on. Otherwise I will just relist without a BIN price and allow you to bid on it with everyone else for 10 days."

Nice.

Brett

Comment

nail him to the cross...that latest message from him was absurd to say the least...you won the guitar...it should be a legally binding contract...d.m.
          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

That is CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets start bidding on Assguitars auctions, we won't need to pay for what we win, Assy doesn't work that way....he can just relist till we win them again....

Comment

His email address is [email protected]

if anyone would like to voice their opinion on this matter. I appreciate the support on this one guys. Winning an auction is winning an auction. I shouldn't have to make an offer on a guitar I already hit the BIN on. That's whacked.

My lawyer will get his work orders Tuesday morning unless I get an email saying my guitar is on the way.

Brett

Comment

It blows, but it's no surprise.

Comment

This guy is another mwilly and I propose we treat him as such.Brett showed me the email and it drips with slime. Good idea about bidding on his auctions and not feeling the need to pay. How about bidding on stuff and then retracting the bid with an explanation that the guy is a prick. I hope we can find out who the prick is that alerted this guy in the first place since he was clueless.

Comment

This guy is a scumbag .. all it amounts too is that now he knows he can get more cash for this guitar and he won't live up to his end of the agreement (Which are ebay rules).. Screw him out of an auction and he'll be the first to give you negative feedback though ...

Brett .. Shove it up his A** for all of us bro ..
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Good idea to bid then retract Yoga, I didn't think of that. He has a lot of BIN auctions, but is selling a Model 4. Someone should tell him it's worth 3 grand.

I'll be sending him an email.

The worst thing is that the scum who told him the guitar is worth more obviously didn't even want it, just wanted to ruin Brett's deal and make Assguitar more money, how ****ed up is that?

Comment

Wow, Bretts been emailing me this guys emails. Maybe the admins. could make an exeption to the email rules so Brett can post them and you can all see what a real lowlife this guy is.

Comment

Brett be sure an send ebay a copy of his intention to resell it after you won it.And if he does relist it report it to ebay right away as an illegal auction.

Comment

I know we can't post emails, but can we make an exception here?

email edited

Funny that when I asked for his "buddy's" contact info and resume (I work for a huge company and hire people worldwide), nothing was given to me. His poor buddy is unemployed, and I've offered to review his resume and interview him, and I've received nothing but offers to bid on MY GUITAR. LIAR!!!

Brett

[ September 29, 2003, 05:37 AM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]

Comment

Bottom dwelling (and sniffing too probably) scum sucker!!!...he and his 'buddy' were obviously very happy with the original auction's price, this further gouging is despicable.

Comment

Hmmm....CarrGuitar, what a surprise. Now that guy is a real wanker...........

Comment

Working...
                                X