Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a chance to buy San Dimas #1275 Star - Advice needed ASAP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I have a chance to buy San Dimas #1275 Star - Advice needed ASAP!!

Hey Hoss, I'll make a deal with you... I'll teach you how to shred in exchange for letting me buy one of your SD Charvels! Whaddya say??

Comment

If you like the way the neck feels in your hand, if you like the sound of kick ass and scream, and you CAN'T live without it, shell the coin and have another axe for the arsenal. For that much money though be concrete in how YOU feel about the guitar. Renton,Wa. (Boogie Bodies land is inside closets of Boeing workers)

Comment

I say buy it if you want to play it and don't worry about cashing it in later. If you want to buy it just to cash it in later, get a GMW to play and this one to hoarde.

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Play the hell out of it, and if you ding it/scratch it a bit - no big deal, just get it refinned again if you want to sell it.

I don't think a guitar getting refinished twice is going to kill the value like the first time, know what I mean? If you can afford 2k for a guitar that you know is going to suffer a little, what the heck!

Pete

Comment

Hey Neddie,
            Get a GMW star. It is made off the same blanks, plays the same, and sounds the same for $1k complete with everything you want on it.

Comment

Working...
            X