Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie interview

http://www.2dorks.com/

my connection is too damn slow to wait for an 18 min interview to load, but I am told he discusses a new Wolfgang to be made by Charvel, someone with DSL should be able to verify this
    I say the boy ain't right!

Re: Eddie interview

playing it now

Comment

I heard the interview yesterday. He talks about the guitar that he and his son painted for the Phoenix Charity(which is actually more like a statue). Then he brings up that his mother passed away about 1 1/2 months ago. They talk for a liitle bit about how they sent him a bottle of wine, and he makes a reference that's it only 4:30 in the morning and that he has to get a prototype ready that has to be sent out today back to the manufacturer, for the upcoming NAMM show. He never metions who the manufacturer is or what kind of guitar it is. Could be the Frankie replica that was announced witht the original EVH Art series, could be a new "Wolfgang", who knows he never says. I assume it is going to be a Charvel though. He also makes a quick comment how he is a pain in the ass to deal with for companies(something to that effect).

EDDIE INTERVIEW
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Sheesh, he's still loopy as hell... [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, he is drinking during the interview.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Still drinking pretty heavily, obviously. Especially sad, considering he did a stint in rehab recently. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

town drunk!
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Pickled Eddy. Buy everything and anything Eddy because unfortunately he isn't going to last too much longer.

Comment

Bloody hell guys - I've not seen an interesting thread take such an unrelated turn so quickly. It would be good to hear what was included in the interview but I'm still puzzled at why Eddie threads so quickly turn to an alcohol issue. So the guy drinks - maybe a lot - doesn't have anything to do with this new model (or whatever) that they may be discussing in the interview. OK, I'll step down from my soapbox now.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Bloody hell guys - I've not seen an interesting thread take such an unrelated turn so quickly. It would be good to hear what was included in the interview but I'm still puzzled at why Eddie threads so quickly turn to an alcohol issue. So the guy drinks - maybe a lot - doesn't have anything to do with this new model (or whatever) that they may be discussing in the interview. OK, I'll step down from my soapbox now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats because Eddie's drunkenness is way more interesting a topic to discuss considering he did the interview plastered.
                    Then again.. I am a huge Courtney Love fan. The more messed up she is.. the more I like her and the hotter she is.

Comment

lol, jg!

Comment

The interview doesn't say anything about any guitars, other than the guitar statue he painted with his son for charity.

It actually sounds like an interview with Foster Brooks [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

Just listened to it and he says he has to get off the phone because he has to finish his "Wolfgang protype"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Just listened to it and he says he has to get off the phone because he has to finish his "Wolfgang protype"

[/ QUOTE ]

I stand corrected.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

His alcoholism is what is leading to his demise. Ever think it may be one of the reasons he's so hard to deal with? I'm pretty sure it's a large factor regarding the lack of any real new Van Halen material as of late.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X