Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roodyrocker
    replied
    With NAMM approaching again next week, I still remember the factory tour/visit from those old pix. That was during NAMM 2003. Still have my Bullseye Charvel.

Leave a comment:

• CaptNasty
    replied
    Originally posted by kmanick View Post
    Sweet!!!! that's another Charvel that I sold that I kind of wish I had kept. I hope Johnyryche still has 6026 I can't believe it's already been 14 years since I owned 6026
    It is a great guitar for sure. It is a real player!

I also like the JCF runs. Very interesting guitars.

Leave a comment:

• CaptNasty
    replied
    Originally posted by Genebaby View Post
    Nice score. Do you know what pickup is now in 6017? Mine still has the JB but I kinda wanna change it and the black white combo looks like a goer.

Just saw your other thread, I'm pretty sure all the cases with these had the blue interior, it was part of the run. Great guitars.
    Yeah, it is a Seymour Custom Custom. I like the black/white zebra. It fits the guitars look very nicely.

We figured out what happened. Case got swapped with a Wayne Guitar. The Wayne is gone already so it is what it is.

Leave a comment:

• Genebaby
    replied
    Nice score. Do you know what pickup is now in 6017? Mine still has the JB but I kinda wanna change it and the black white combo looks like a goer.

Just saw your other thread, I'm pretty sure all the cases with these had the blue interior, it was part of the run. Great guitars.

Leave a comment:

• kmanick
    replied
    Sweet!!!! that's another Charvel that I sold that I kind of wish I had kept. I hope Johnyryche still has 6026 I can't believe it's already been 14 years since I owned 6026

Leave a comment:

• CaptNasty
    replied
    #6017 has moved to a new home, but it is still in Tampa

Leave a comment:

• thenine
    replied
    still have mine.

I have a Holy Diver in a TMZ natural mahogany. I love that pup!

Leave a comment:

• Genebaby
    replied
    Nice, I remember those.

Leave a comment:

• roodyrocker
    replied
    I still have my Bullseye since new. I don't remember the serial number off hand but how about a few pix I took at the CS back in January of 2003 when many were complete or about to be completed?

Leave a comment:

• JACKSONWOLF
    replied
    The Holy Diver is my Pickup of choice, I also have one in one of my 2005 SD Pointies. I've never done an A/B test with a JB so I can't comment. However, when I play my Knuckle loaded guitars (9 out of 11) the tone just seems to surpass other branded pickups to my hearing. As soon as funds allow, my other 2 guitars will get the Bareknuckle treatment.........2 x Warpigs to replace the EMG 81 + 85 combo in my WR1 is first on the list.

Leave a comment:

• kmanick
    replied
    how do you like the Holydiver in Alder?
    supposedly Tim modeled the Holydiver on the Original JB from the 80's.

Leave a comment:

• K.Dee
    replied
    I dig the zebra coils,it gives more color.

It's becoming my no1 latelly too,love that flat neck..

Leave a comment:

• daisp
    replied
    Awesome!...

Leave a comment:

• JACKSONWOLF
    replied
    Here's a recent pic of the one and only 6034! She is my main gigging guitar and I've also replaced the pickup with a Bare Knuckle Holy Diver.

Leave a comment:

• K.Dee
    replied
    I dont know about the pro mods but its pretty dead on to my older '85 san dimas.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X