Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My First Prepro

dinkyjacksonman,
    I need to email you the article and get you to transpose it to english-how much?

Comment

Tony, just scan them with high resolution and I will translate it for you.
      No need to pay of course.
      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Toru!!!
        You are the man-everybody is going ape-sh*t over the pre-pro-all my guitar buddies are offering all kinds of trade-my NO WAY [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

charvjunkie,
          a few dudes have told me that i had the same tone
          as mark diglio when they would call and i'd play for 'em over the phone. i'd love to try that axe just for fun's sake to see if tone is really in your hands, or if all you need is the same gear.-lol
          right now i would sound like bobby brady did on the drums.
          that really is a scrumptious missile you scored. if the neck was a 22 fret, would that make it perfect for you, or does that not matter to you. i just love 22's so much more than 21's. just a thought.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

atomic charvel guy,
            it doesn't matter but with the 21's you just have to bend a alot harder to get the highest note on some songs but it really doesn't matter to me
            well if I take this job in LA you could come over and jam [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
            but getting everything worked out might take around 6 months

Comment

what kinda job?

Comment

I think Tony is getting a job around Sherman Oaks or Van Nuys studio area.

Comment

doing? music related?

Comment

No idea. All I remember from talking with Tony, he said about moving to Van Nuys or something.
                    So that would be southern cali.

Comment

sorry guys had to step out
                      if all goes thru it would be to van nuys (where I would live)
                      but going to work with a big outfit as a supervisor to build multi-million dollars homes for the rock stars and movie stars
                      my best friend lives out there and has built homes for slash,axl rose,dustin hoffman,steve speiglberg,bruce springsteen ect,ect...
                      could be a great job but who knows-hes the main man in the company and I could shop around songs and slut myself out to the stars and try to land a hired gun gig????-only time will tell

Comment

Working...
                      X