Batman returns....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
    OHHH Now its " THE BATMAN" before it was that fucking piece of shit that takes up all my time. Strange how you develop an affinity for my things inside your own self delusional rage. Your self serving lies will come to the surface soon enough and even the kids will realize what you really are. My god I cannot believe I have dealt with this as long as I have. I mean next thing you know you would have moved your mother in and let her run the whole fuckin show. And another thing, dont think I havent saved those craigslist "emails"...I am sure glad you put that 3 years of my money to good use...Massage therapist my ass you have been a call girl for these people and I know it. Dont you think it odd that our budget went through the roof for "expendable" items for practicing your craft.

I mean for fucks sake woman throw out the receipts from your god damn ky jelly and rubbers. The only plus is your asshole is so plowed out your farts don't wake up me or the dog anymore ay night.

Keep playing your games and ill own some of your other toys as well. By the way its me you have to worry about as when this is done ill be in YOUR SISTERS BEDROOM.
    your money, give me a fucking break. your father cashed in his 401K just to get your useless ass out of fucking jail for the 3rd time. your such a fucking asshole, I cant even believe I married you. If it wasnt the drug induced 70's I would have obviously found a real human being. as for my mother, you should be fucking thankful for her you selfish fucking looser. It was her that paid for the kids clothes and school stuff because you gambled all your fucking money away that you make at that useless fucking job of yours. lets face it, 17 years as a "pro shop manager" at a bowling alley isnt exactly upper level management as you put on all the credit card applications. like they are fooled. NOT. my mother also started the kids college fund which you were too busy fucking the janitor at the high school. what was her name again?

your jealous of my job because I actually bring home money and support the kids. you are too busy worried about loud pipes and big tires for your truck than you are about the kids math test or their report cards. I cant fucking wait until we are divorced so your ass can go to jail for not paying child support you useless fuck.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

And why did I go to jail all 3 times...Oh ya its your fucking COKE HABIT. Ya thats right and ill have them pull hair strands from both of us and prove who the fuck was using it. I see what I get for protecting your fat ass. Which I might add has been expanding westward in an extreme manifest destiny like manner. Furthermore the gambling was a release and adrenaline rush that filled the void of my home life.

Home life; thats a fucking oxymoron if I have ever heard one. All those "late nights" you were at massage school on whose dime oh ya MY DIME sure were worthwhile. Fuck who even knows if these kids are mine...I mean I am white and Jamal and Jesus sure look like they have spent a lot more time in the sun than me. But hey like a chump I stood by you while you sat on your fat ass and whined about keeping up with the "Tones's".

And for the loud truck and big tires they are really all a ploy so I have an excuse and the ability to back over you sometime when your behind me in the driveway. I didnt hear or see her judge, she was back there protesting about this or that and I just flat out made a mistake...Just like the mistake I made marrying you.

As for my job, what do you expect after taking the heat for you on the drug charges I cant do any better. And honestly we should switch jobs. I hear you have way more experience polishing many types of balls. I will instead sit at home and pretend to fuck myself on the phone like you do for your "clients" all day long. If only they could see what they were spanking off over. You resemble the offspring a bridge troll that mated with a hydrocephallic rosie odonnell.

Lastly in regards to child support, you wont have to worry im taking them, the guitar and your sister and rolling over on your life long "drug induced 70's habit".. Wanna know how I know your still outta your fucking mind...I wasnt born till 1980. Lay off the pipe you yeast infected carrot top on acid...Thats right im callin out your fake dyed hair as well..We know your a greying sick freckled ginger fuck....Talk about drug induced...You must have drugged me back when we got married.
      Haters gonna hate
      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

wtf_cat.jpg
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

And why did I go to jail all 3 times...Oh ya its your fucking COKE HABIT. Ya thats right and ill have them pull hair strands from both of us and prove who the fuck was using it. I see what I get for protecting your fat ass. Which I might add has been expanding westward in an extreme manifest destiny like manner. Furthermore the gambling was a release and adrenaline rush that filled the void of my home life.

Home life; thats a fucking oxymoron if I have ever heard one. All those "late nights" you were at massage school on whose dime oh ya MY DIME sure were worthwhile. Fuck who even knows if these kids are mine...I mean I am white and Jamal and Jesus sure look like they have spent a lot more time in the sun than me. But hey like a chump I stood by you while you sat on your fat ass and whined about keeping up with the "Tones's".

And for the loud truck and big tires they are really all a ploy so I have an excuse and the ability to back over you sometime when your behind me in the driveway. I didnt hear or see her judge, she was back there protesting about this or that and I just flat out made a mistake...Just like the mistake I made marrying you.

As for my job, what do you expect after taking the heat for you on the drug charges I cant do any better. And honestly we should switch jobs. I hear you have way more experience polishing many types of balls. I will instead sit at home and pretend to fuck myself on the phone like you do for your "clients" all day long. If only they could see what they were spanking off over. You resemble the offspring a bridge troll that mated with a hydrocephallic rosie odonnell.

Lastly in regards to child support, you wont have to worry im taking them, the guitar and your sister and rolling over on your life long "drug induced 70's habit".. Wanna know how I know your still outta your fucking mind...I wasnt born till 1980. Lay off the pipe you yeast infected carrot top on acid...Thats right im callin out your fake dyed hair as well..We know your a greying sick freckled ginger fuck....Talk about drug induced...You must have drugged me back when we got married.
          your a fucking puke. the only fucking void you were filling was between the legs of that bimbo bitch you call a "secretary" when in fact she is just sprays that germicide spray in the rental shoes at the bowling alley. Does she iron your clothes like I did? does she cook your meals? Or does she just fuck you so you pay for her fake tits? you know damn well the kids are yours asswipe, and I wouldnt be surprised if you have more of them running around. your going to the poor house with child support asshole. I am goign to find all the women you have knocked up and give them all the necessary paperwork to take you to court for child support. lets see you feed your gambling habit then. no more horse tracks, ball games and nascar races with your buddies. and as for YOUR money, please. dont even try to joke. you know damn right my parents were paying to put me through college at night school cuz your useless ass cant keep a job more than 6 months. why dont you drive your white trash mobile down to the friend of the court's office and get to know him, cuz your going to be seeing him real often to write him alimony and child support payments.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

This thread took a surprising turn for the better!
            It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
            ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

TMI.gif

Comment

Turns out it ain"t just Batman getting his ass sanded tonight!
                You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

Best. Thread. Ever.
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Speechless. I'm wondering if they are in the same house while they write all this stuff.. what better platform than a Jackson forum to discuss this issues..

Comment

Originally posted by SixstringKing View Post
                      Turns out it ain"t just Batman getting his ass sanded tonight!
                      Funny.

Is this thread really true or are we just listening to a bad 'radio soap opera' act??

Either way it is entertaining!
                      Guitars:
                      Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
                      1988 Model 2,
                      Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
                      RR3
                      Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
                      1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
                      2005 SG Special

Comment

Bad radio soap opera are you fucking kidding me. Bitch the batman now looks like a half sanded hairy ass. Speaking of those hows your mother and my money? You have got to be off your rocker. Ill write more later, right now I have to go work on MY NEW GUITAR...BTW come try..
                        Haters gonna hate
                        Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

looks like a half sanded hairy ass. Speaking of those hows your mother

Comment

Oh fuck yeah!!
                            I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Tonemonster and Coloradoman are the new Rsmacker and Wilkinsi power couple?!? :think:
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                                Tonemonster and Coloradoman are the new Rsmacker and Wilkinsi power couple?!? :think:
                                Who's the bottom & who's the top?

Comment

Working...
                                X