No announcement yet.

Batman returns....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the new graphic, what would be freakin cool is this: an erupting volcano background with the Incredible Hulk standing there all oiled up, a Roman Gladiator armed and ready to kick ass, and a robe-wearing Warlock coming out of the volcanic ash cloud!!

Comment

Axe I love it but I was thinking more along the lines of

Archie Bunker
      Homer Simpson
      Martha Stewart
      Barrack Obama
      and the Koolaid man on a tropical island centered in NYC
      Haters gonna hate
      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Someone's been drinking the "Majic KoolAid"

Comment

no no no absolutley NO!

You fookars are ALL wrong. the perfect choice for a graphic is Ernest Borgnine, Bea Arthur and Weezie Jefferson all having a threesome in a pink heart shaped bed while Pee wee herman is peekin in the window strokin himself and a dog is on the floor licking his balls.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

^^^ OK now you're just getting silly!

Comment

And...you fuckers, quit lookin' at this batman guitar again and go have a look at my Robin's Egg strat in the Jackson USA section!

Comment

Tone....Ill go half on it and split the guitar with you if you wanna send it to Mike and get that graphic...Needs a cockdragon though also
                Haters gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                  And...you fuckers, quit lookin' at this batman guitar again and go have a look at my Robin's Egg strat in the Jackson USA section!
                  Oh bullshit mr. perfect strat....... I am not being silly. your just pissed cuz I have artistic vision and you dont.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
                    Tone....Ill go half on it and split the guitar with you if you wanna send it to Mike and get that graphic...Needs a cockdragon though also
                    so what half do I get? as for the cockdragon, hell yea. lets have the graphic show pee wee herman with the cock dragon for his unit.

Comment

Well wither you can have the lower half and 3 strings or we can share it as if this were a custody case lol.
                      Haters gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
                        Well wither you can have the lower half and 3 strings or we can share it as if this were a custody case lol.
                        cool. we will go to court and I will say things like "why dont you go and fuck your secretary in my car on your lunch hour some more you asshole" in front of the judge in attempt to discredit you to gain strategic advantage.

I just want the half with the blues rock chatter.

Comment

Its all about your mother isnt it she still controls you. For fucks sake your 30 years old step up and act like an adult. And another thing your always there ready for a handout for new shoes but when I wanna get my rocks off your no where to be found you high maintenance bitch.
                          Haters gonna hate

Comment

Fuck you! who is the one cooking and cleaning for the kids all the time while your out bangin ms. fake titties? Who helps the kids with their homework, and make sure they brush their teeth? Who brings the kids to baseball practice and cheer for them at their games? and where the Fuck are you? at the bar working on your next 22 yr old conquest. I wasnt born last night asshole, if you think your getting out of this with the batman guitar you got another thing coming.

Comment

OHHH Now its " THE BATMAN" before it was that fucking piece of shit that takes up all my time. Strange how you develop an affinity for my things inside your own self delusional rage. Your self serving lies will come to the surface soon enough and even the kids will realize what you really are. My god I cannot believe I have dealt with this as long as I have. I mean next thing you know you would have moved your mother in and let her run the whole fuckin show. And another thing, dont think I havent saved those craigslist "emails"...I am sure glad you put that 3 years of my money to good use...Massage therapist my ass you have been a call girl for these people and I know it. Dont you think it odd that our budget went through the roof for "expendable" items for practicing your craft.

I mean for fucks sake woman throw out the receipts from your god damn ky jelly and rubbers. The only plus is your asshole is so plowed out your farts don't wake up me or the dog anymore ay night.

Keep playing your games and ill own some of your other toys as well. By the way its me you have to worry about as when this is done ill be in YOUR SISTERS BEDROOM.
                              Haters gonna hate

Comment

I'd normally suggest counseling, but I think you two are past that! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X