What's new with Charvel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
    Funny thing is... he's no longer endorsed by Jackson. He's with B.C. Rich now.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

...Along with what could be THE gayest band ever to exist:
      It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
      ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

The current state of "Metal" music is disappointing.
        Same can almost be said about these new "Desolation" models. I'll wait until they hit the market before I'll make any judgements on Charvel.

Next thing you know, Morbid Angel might put out a sucky record. Oh, never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Lysander View Post
          Oh no...I guess the next step is Charvel hauling in Deathcore and Metalcore bands without any musical knowledge and feeling to endorse their new Schecter/Ltd style guitars...
          Quote of the week
          www.vendetta-theband.com
          www.atomhawk.com

Comment

...Along with what could be THE gayest band ever to exist:
            I actually thought those were all girls... wait... are they? Are any of them girls?:think:
            Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Don't diss the BVB for their look I/we used to sort of dress that way in the 80's
              They don't look THAT bad.At least they don't have white faces and a stupid bucket on their heads.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Well there's a Sandra & an Ashley, so maybe there's at least 2 females in that pic

The one in the middle looks the most like a girl, although she sure has a Paul Stanley thing going on! (I'd still hit it)
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                  Don't diss the BVB for their look I/we used to sort of dress that way in the 80's
                  They don't look THAT bad.At least they don't have white faces and a stupid bucket on their heads.

Oh hell no foo! I know you don't be dissin on Bucket!

Comment

They don't look THAT bad.
                    I never dressed like that in the '80s! Then again, my favorite bands were Slayer, Overkill, Metallica, Exodus, Megadeth, Testament, etc., so I didn't get the appeal of looking like a chick...
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey, whether or not you used to be a crossdresser is your own business, buddy!

Besides, if these ladyboys had half the attitude of Motley Crue i might give them a break but not only do they look like flaming homosexual drag-queens, their music is just as bad. And they're called BLACK VEIL BRIDES for fuck's sake!

Originally posted by RD
                      ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        Well there's a Sandra & an Ashley, so maybe there's at least 2 females in that pic

The one in the middle looks the most like a girl, although she sure has a Paul Stanley thing going on! (I'd still hit it)
                        I checked them out on youtube, that hot chick in the middle is a guy, the singer. Beautiful eyes... pretty hot... Seriously, without the voice, total girl-ness...
                        Still can't tell about the rest of the,... uh... guys...???
                        Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlz View Post
                          that hot chick in the middle is a guy,
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Agree they are all 'Look at me and feel my pain' goth transexuals in metal these days....but then a blowjob is a blowjob so.....as long as you think its a hot chick its OK right?

Anyway, I prefer them 6' 2", in pink lycra jumpsuits, hairy chests and badly donned OTT makeup. Like Twisted Sister back in the day. Dee Snider could really turn an audience around and knew how to work an audience. I think metal has dissapeared up its own ass these days and doesn't know what it is, let alone what it is there for. My childhood wasn't great but I always choose rock that blew you from one side of the room to the other, over this self obsessing, dower morbid, beastialial, transexual shite, even in my darkest teenage day. This modern kack is more self indulgent that the worst of the '80's glamour rockers ever were and is pandering to a self obsessed banal generation of consumerist fallouts, who have everything but still don't know who they are and don't particularly want to put their minds into the real wrongs in society and the world these days. The Charvel guitars are just reflecting this fact and the market research and are just stagnating in the mire I reckon.

I'd like to see Eddie Ojeda Bullseye and Chris Holmes Star signature models. ! Guitars built for rockers that rock.

There are still good new bands around, just that they are not metal anymore.
                            Last edited by ginsambo; 08-08-2011, 09:20 AM.
                            You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

Originally posted by ginsambo View Post
                              There are still good new bands around, just that they are mostly undeground.
                              Fixed.

Originally posted by RD

Comment

Fixed.
                                ....Rivetheads.....they'll never learn to appreciate Nana Mouskouri!
                                You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

Working...
                                X