No announcement yet.

It's old, and it's new...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Bomber in the background where did you pick that one up at?

Comment

I got that from a dude on Rig Talk. It's got the nicest neck of all the guitars I've ever owned. It's really broken in, and although I'm not positive, it may have had a refret. Chrome hardware, which I'm really starting to dig. I may replace the black on my Crossed Swords with chrome so it will be more like "the real thing". I can't wait until they release the French.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
        I got that from a dude on Rig Talk. It's got the nicest neck of all the guitars I've ever owned. It's really broken in, and although I'm not positive, it may have had a refret. Chrome hardware, which I'm really starting to dig. I may replace the black on my Crossed Swords with chrome so it will be more like "the real thing". I can't wait until they release the French.
        On youtube? That Mizike dude?

Guy has the worst demos ever.
        I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
          On youtube? That Mizike dude?

Guy has the worst demos ever.
          No - the guy is pretty much a newb/lurker - about 10 posts or something. He's selling the Performance WDM on eBay right now - at a killer price I might add...

Comment

That is a great star! I just picked up Chavel/Dimarzio Star from the San Dimas days that needs a lot of TLC. I wish it looked like that one!

Comment

I dig it. I had one that was a Dimarzio body with a Chandler pointy neck. Got it from Straycat. Sold it to a DOUCHEBAG that "just had to have it", and tried to flip it a few weeks later for big money - ON THIS BOARD! He ended up parting it out. Whatta fuckstick.

Comment

I got my Charvel/Dimarzio bodied star from the bay. It has Zolla guitars (san diego) pointy neck on it from the same period. It has the original schecter brass bridge. I just ordered a bunch of custom made relic brass parts so I can restore it to its original sweetness!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                  I had one that was a Dimarzio body with a Chandler pointy neck. Got it from Straycat. Sold it to a DOUCHEBAG that "just had to have it", and tried to flip it a few weeks later for big money - ON THIS BOARD! He ended up parting it out. Whatta fuckstick.
                  I want a NAME!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wow.

So jealous. You have a lot of really cool toothpicks right there. I would love a skulls and swords to add to the stable. (not to mention a snake)

Totally sweet. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      I want a NAME!
                      I'd love to tell you, but it was about 4 years ago, and the post history won't get me there.

Comment

Working...
                      X