No announcement yet.

It's old, and it's new...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Waves hand with jedi mind trick.) This isn't the guitar you're looking for.

Comment

I hope something bad didn't happen... Surely he can't still be at work. :think:

Hopefully he is just to busy shredding away on his new axe...

Comment

Worked late, and then had house stuff to do that didn't happen over the weekend. It'll get a wash, cut, and style this evening before pics.

Comment

Maybe some Bed Bath and Beyond if you have the time...

Comment

Soft, warm, vanilla-scented towels...CHECK.

Comment

12 hours? What are you doing, powdering your nose with Charlie?
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkfin View Post
                Maybe some Bed Bath and Beyond if you have the time...
                I was thinking of maybe recommending some fine products from the Massengil corporation...

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                  (Waves hand with jedi mind trick.) This isn't the guitar you're looking for.

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I have a funny feeling it's a guitar!
                    I like EL34s.

Comment

Charvel teases us all the time about new stuff, but Charvel has a payoff, you get to own the new stuff.
                      Whoever started this thread should raffle off his new guitar as punishment for being a tease.
                      $1 a ticket and 3 days to sell the tickets.

Comment

Amazing condition, six years old..."it's old, and it's new."

It shipped to me with a Seymour Duncan RTM (Warren Demartini sig.) in it, and an extra JB along with it too. No other mods at all. Very clean. The neck rocks, but feels just a tad less "round" in comparison to my WDM's and Pro Mods. It almost feels a bit more "finished", but it isn't. I just need to play it. The vintage trem is...vintage. Never liked them much, but oh well... It plays VERY well though, and stays in tune. The nut is cut for 9's, so that's how I'll leave it. If I ever mod it, it will be to add a Floyd...maybe even a Kahler!

The best part...I got it for less than a used Pro Mod.

Anyway, pics as promised...

Comment

That is sweet.
                          I would just leave it stock, looks like you have plenty of Rose equipped guitars.
                          I once put a Kahler trem on an original 1982 '62 vintage re-issue. That guitar had a birdseye maple neck from the factory. It was one of the first vintage re-issues made in Fullerton. I did that in 1983 and have regretted it everyday since. the SN on that one was 00410. Once you route into a guitar you can't go back.
                          Just leave that one stock and enjoy it.

Comment

Congrats! I love me some star action. It has always been one of my favorite shapes and it sounds like you got a great score. For some reason, I've noticed these legacy stars aren't getting the love lately. I saw another go for under $800 not too long ago on that auction site.

Comment

It can't be! Are those...pics?

Very cool star my friend...is that the one that Ross used to own?

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Working...
                                X