Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
    That one Model 2 has a pickguard :S

Also, something I just thought of, wouldn't this fuck the Charvel USA employees in the ass?
    The Charvel CS guys never made ProMods. They were made on the Fender line. That tele has pickup rings. I think you're seeing the strings reflecting the camera flash onto the body. You can see the same reflection going on with the Style 1 in the middle.

Comment

I imagine a Japanese Pro Mod would actually steer some business toward the Custom Shop.

Comment

I imagine a Japanese Pro Mod would actually steer some business toward the Custom Shop.
        +1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Comment

If they are moving overseas, then the question is are they going to be any better than the USA production models?

Because You can find the production models for $600. U just got the tele style for a bit less than $600.

and what would be a fair price for these guitars? and what about the quality, could they be as good as the USA ones?

Comment

it annoys me that the logo is the same but with made in japan under it insted. they should just use the old model series logo with the pointy

Comment

it annoys me that the logo is the same but with made in japan under it insted. they should just use the old model series logo with the pointy
              The 2002 charvels didn't use that one either they just didn't have MIJ under the logo. Why use the pointy logo on a non pointy guitar?(yes I know they didn't use a ponty on the usa pointies)

Comment

I am looking for the old charvels like MODEL 4 to make a comeback . It would be nice to see that happened

Comment

If the price is right..way under 1K.
                  Addicted to that Rush..

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                    The 2002 charvels didn't use that one either they just didn't have MIJ under the logo. Why use the pointy logo on a non pointy guitar?(yes I know they didn't use a ponty on the usa pointies)
                    Why use a 3x3 logo on a Strat-head made by a company that never made a 3x3?

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                      Why use a 3x3 logo on a Strat-head made by a company that never made a 3x3?
                      Good observation!
                      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

i guess we can all be thankful theyre not making them in korea anyway

Comment

I'm wondering a few things ...
                          1. As someone else implied ... did the USA pro mods eat into the Custom Shop orders so they are thinking to have them MIJ from now on to have more differentiation between the lines?
                          2. Will the new lineup be dinky body models and not just MIJ versions of the last production models?
                          3. Will there be more options for cool graphics, like bullseye, etc? I'm thinking someone who might not order a $2500+ USA Bullseye/etc. might order a sub $1000 MIJ Bullseye/etc.
                          Dave

Comment

I would love to see some cool finishes like that.

Comment

Originally posted by DHardmanJr View Post
                              [*]Will there be more options for cool graphics, like bullseye, etc? I'm thinking someone who might not order a $2500+ USA Bullseye/etc. might order a sub $1000 MIJ Bullseye/etc.[/LIST]
                              Interesting idea!
                              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

I don't know.
                                I may have been happier with MIK. The MIJ is still going to be at the top end of the import price scale. If the MIJ Jackson's are used as an example.
                                Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                                X