New pro mod cracked neck!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biged71 View Post
    See that Bobby. I don't seem so bad all of a sudden, huh?
    (I would put an emoticon here, but I can't on my crackberry)
    We all have our moments, be it good or bad. I think quite a few of us were a little on edge yesterday, musta been something in the water.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

• Originally posted by RobRR View Post
      We all have our moments, be it good or bad. I think quite a few of us were a little on edge yesterday, musta been something in the water.
      Yeah, were cool dude. Hopefully my man Frigo hasn't off'd himself and he can feel the love too. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by biged71 View Post
        No bud, I haven't had anyone like that over. The studio is locked and alarmed and I'm the only one with access unless I'm recording and have friends over which I haven't done in almost a year. Who knows. I have been willing to accept that its not a defect because I don't have the expertise to say otherwise. I have never seen this before so I have to trust people that have. My only problem is people accusing me of breaking my own guitar, trying to cover it up, and lying about it. That's not how I live my life.

And I really do appreciate you offering your suggestion in a non-accusatory, civilized manner. You are a gentleman.
        I have to figure you wouldn't make up a story if you had anything to do with dropping or breaking the neck - you are sworn to uphold the law, right!

I still think there were cracks (maybe inside the wood) from before you bought it. Then, as the strings pulled on the neck, stuff happened, and caused the cracks to get worse? Nothing else really makes sense.
        '09 Charvel San Dimas USA
        '85 Jackson Soloist w/Floyd
        '98 PRS Custom 22
        '10 Les Paul Traditional

Comment

• Glad to hear all is well among the JCFers with regards to this...

Comment

Working...
          X