This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannyr View Post
    Man...I go out of town for the weekend and miss all this. What a jackass!

+ eleventy four trillion
    Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
    98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonite View Post
      well, i want a candy blue SoCal, and I honestly have sent Bionic prolly 25 emails telling him that he is gonna build me one.. but you dont see me bitching about it.. I mean FUCK! Is it so wrong to want that guitar? NO, its not but you dont see me bitching about not having a CANDY BLUE SOCAL with Chrome Hardware. I mean I not sitting here whining about how I have asked for 4 batches now for a CANDY BLUE SOCAL... I mean, sure it can have black hardware, cuz I can change it out to be a CANDY BLUE SOCAL with CHROME HARDWARE... but im not bitching....

oh wait, maybe i am...

Dude, just tell Mike you'll order 150 of them and you'll be good to go.

Comment

You never go ass to mouth!

That's what this thread is about right?

I'm all cravin' a candy blue socal for some reason too...
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          You never go ass to mouth!

That's what this thread is about right?

I'm all cravin' a candy blue socal for some reason too...
          Awesome Mike.... only 148 more to go!

Comment

I sort of have to ask here. Is this a real guitar forum or a group of mad people? I'm really not sure. It's like a Comedy Central Roast but not funny.

If it not then I want to say "Want some french cries with that wah-burger?"

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
              YOU JUST STARTED A WAR YOU CAN'T WIN, YOU BIG-MOUTH ASSHOLE!
              I'll see you at NAMM and teach you how to respect my authority!

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
              Yea for real. this is stupid
              See you at NAMM, too!
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                I sort of have to ask here. Is this a real guitar forum or a group of mad people? I'm really not sure. It's like a Comedy Central Roast but not funny.

If it not then I want to say "Want some french cries with that wah-burger?"
                Dude..... you are on page 4 of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                  I'll see you at NAMM and teach you how to respect my authority!
                  Hah! Don't make me laugh, turk-boy!

You have NO IDEA who you are messing with, here.

Imagine a really powerful guy. Then imagine a guy who is even more powerful than that. THEN imagine a guy who is so much more powerful than that, that you can't even imagine how powerful he his.

Finally, imagine a guy who can kick all three of those guy's asses, at the same time, with one arm tied behind his back. That guy, is ME.

Clearly you have bitten off more than you can chew here. I'll wait while you put on dry pants.

Comment

Hah! Don't make me laugh, turk-boy!

You have NO IDEA who you are messing with, here.

Imagine a really powerful guy. Then imagine a guy who is even more powerful than that. THEN imagine a guy who is so much more powerful than that, that you can't even imagine how powerful he his.

Finally, imagine a guy who can kick all three of those guy's asses, at the same time, with one arm tied behind his back. That guy, is ME.

Clearly you have bitten off more than you can chew here. I'll wait while you put on dry pants.
                    No, that guy is Chuck Norris! Or is it John Petrucci? :think:
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah alright tough guy... tell me... are you going to go with pink or purple Dimarzio's to put in your new Tranny Kandy "Wildcard" San Dimas?
                      Blank yo!

Comment

Wow....a step off the deep-end for this guy huh? Did any one check and see if Vince S. got out of jail? His rantings and threats of fisticuffs sounds just like our ol' Megadeth roadie.

Comment

Vince is still in prison... he can't do any ranting with both holes filled.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            No, that guy is Chuck Norris! Or is it John Petrucci? :think:
                            Pretty sure you're thinking of Yosemite Sam, but I can kick his ass, too.

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                            Yeah alright tough guy... tell me... are you going to go with pink or purple Dimarzio's to put in your new Tranny Kandy "Wildcard" San Dimas?
                            Please... Stop changing the subject away from your imminent pummeling at NAMM in a year. You know I would not be caught dead playing a chick guitar like that.

I'm waiting for the "black" wildcard axe... It will be just like the regular production black guitar, only it will be a "wildcard"! WILD!

Comment

I'm waiting for the "black" wildcard axe... It will be just like the regular production black guitar, only it will be a "wildcard"! WILD!
                              Wait till they hit you with the real wildcard: Dimarzios in the San Dimas!
                              Blank yo!

Comment

I'll LOL when JazzNoise shows up in Anaheim in January and GrandTurk shows up in Tennessee or wherever in the summer! Ha ha ha!
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X