Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps he is another Slavantas band member...?
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      OK, I just read the 6th batch thread, and yes, Newc you came across real strong there...some other guys even commented on it ("whoa")...but axe dude reacted to it too sensitively (is that a word? ). Guitars aren't even out yet and you guys are all "Superman can beat up Batman....no he can't....wahhhhhh"

Now to go find the threads where Newc backed away from me....heh heh.

To be fair, it was a speculation thread - guess the colors for the 6th batch - not a wish list. Douchebag came in and started crying about not having a white style 1 with black hardware. I told him to put black hardware on the existing white one, then he starts crying about how it's not white enough and "why-oh-why should I spend any of my McDonald's paycheck to replace the hardware on an affordable guitar to make it the way I want it and it should already be made to my specs weh weh weh" like a fuckin baby, so yeah, I opened up on him.

And no, even when I'm wrong, I refuse to back down - that damn plane will not fly and EVH can't play a decent solo
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by axe_calibur View Post
        It seems there is more than one keyboard tough guy out there that wants to start shit in the forums. I say go ahead. you want to answer every post of mine with a big fuck you? keep it up. you dont like the fact I put NEWC in his place for being wrong? go cry to your mama bitches. MAKE A JAZZ NOISE HERE, GRAND TURK. you guys talk a lot of shit. you ever go the NAMM show? cause I'll be at the next JCF meet and greet. and i'll make sure to shut your fucking mouths. even NEWC realized he was wrong, cause he stopped the pissing contest. you two (and anyone else) want to keep it going? I dare you. ban me and i'll sign up with a hundred new names and never stop fucking with you. shut your mouth, and I'll back off. OR we can do it your way. and I LOVE games. you guys remind me of the mayor of Grinchville and his little ass kissing side kick! lol. so why don't you all go shave your heads and suck on his dick. see you at the show!
        Stop complaining and toke up. The world will be a much happier place

Comment

"Dropped as Baby Member"

What's wrong with Grandturk and Make a Jazz Noise Here? Plus Newc was right in my view. If he didn't like the chrome why not deal with it himself? It takes like 5 minutes.

Hey Joe, can you ban IP addresses? That would deal with multiple accounts.
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
            "Dropped as Baby Member"

What's wrong with Grandturk and Make a Jazz Noise Here?

From what I can tell, his problem w/ Newc started in the "6th Batch" thread, and his problem w/ GT & MaJNH started in the "Production Series Appreciation" thread.

Comment

well at least Newc is still a dick. I was getting worried there for a minute.

Thanks for clarifying VitaG.

This whole custom charvel thing reminds me of Caddy shack.

Splading - "I want a cheeseburger, I want a hotdog, I want french fries, I want.."

Judge Smails - "SPALDING!!!! you'll get nothing!!! and LIKE IT!!!"
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Man...I go out of town for the weekend and miss all this. What a jackass!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                  What's wrong with Grandturk and Make a Jazz Noise Here? .
                  What the hell? Don't lump me in with that crazy floyd shimmer!
                  -------------------------
                  Blank yo!

Comment

Wait so why the hell did the guy post a picture of himself
                    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                      Perhaps he is another Slavantas band member...?
                      Look already .... just caused I pissed in Blazers seat, you can could let me forget it this once, right?

Damn, I'm always late on the fun threads - maybe because ("shamefully" I've not still picked up an american made charvel(not to come across as a snob(I'd tried a model{axewielder- some help here}).
                      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

jesus shitting christ. admin?! close this pointless stupid thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                          I asked the doode not to post 5 times in a row. Then he asked why and jazz noise said "so you don't seem like a d- head " and I said "too late for that " and then it was all Tuesday night t n t. Explosion!
                          Yeah... he claimed to "let it go" (the shit with Newc in the other thread) and then went and dug up that thread and posted several "witty" retorts to things Newc said, without quoting them, one at a time, in different posts, that made no sense at all.

Obviously he didn't "let it go." I kind of feel bad he got so bent out of shape over a little ball-busting when he was kinda being a douche.

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                          What the hell? Don't lump me in with that crazy floyd shimmer!
                          Thanks buddy. Gonna have to go get all emo and cut myself now.

Wait, I mean...

YOU JUST STARTED A WAR YOU CAN'T WIN, YOU BIG-MOUTH ASSHOLE!

Comment

Originally posted by John.E.Fawkes View Post
                            jesus shitting christ. admin?! close this pointless stupid thread.

Yea for real. this is stupid

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
                              Yea for real. this is stupid
                              I think it's comical personally.
                              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

well, i want a candy blue SoCal, and I honestly have sent Bionic prolly 25 emails telling him that he is gonna build me one.. but you dont see me bitching about it.. I mean FUCK! Is it so wrong to want that guitar? NO, its not but you dont see me bitching about not having a CANDY BLUE SOCAL with Chrome Hardware. I mean I not sitting here whining about how I have asked for 4 batches now for a CANDY BLUE SOCAL... I mean, sure it can have black hardware, cuz I can change it out to be a CANDY BLUE SOCAL with CHROME HARDWARE... but im not bitching....

oh wait, maybe i am...

Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Working...
                                X