6th Batch speculation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by axe_calibur View Post
    now I should "stop being lazy" and REPAINT the so cal? LOL! the name of this thread is "sixth batch speculation". not "paint your charvel your favorite color! all I asked for in the very begining was a snow white charvel. i'm putting my two cents in just like everybody else, on what "color" they would like to see. so how does that turn into dont be a cheap ass, go change the hardware and paint it another color? does anyone here not see my point? so what NEWC is saying to EVERYONE in this thread is "stop being a lazy cheap asshole, and make the guitar the way you like it YOURSELF. don't tell charvel, or the forum (even though it asked you what color you want) what color you want to see. do what highly praised NEWC said. WOW.
    Wow, WTF? It's a SPECULATION THREAD, meaning GUESS THE NEXT ROUND OF COLORS, not a fucking Wish List. What a dumbass.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

And still no preview/teaser video - Mike's running out of tricks?
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Raspberry burst finish, single hum at the bridge, no pickguard, non-recessed floyd, all with chrome hardware.

Make that and I'm definitely in!
        "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Am i the only one that laughed uncontrollably at:
          I have seven spare floyd roses in every color!
          ?
          THIS IS MY POST
          Thanks for reading

Comment

Mybe they will have a simple graghic on one.
            "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
            Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

It's all good, I'm about to pull a David Blaine out of my @$$!

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              And still no preview/teaser video - Mike's running out of tricks?

Comment

is there even going to be a 6th batch?!

Comment

6th Batch here!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0PEv...layer_embedded

Comment

Bah! stupid work server blocked my access. I was gonna guess hazard yellow.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• I cant see it either. Can someone give a short review for those of us that are firewalled?

Comment

• Surf Green-ish and some funky candy magenta SD2's (black HW) and a white SoCal with white hardware.

Comment

• Thank you sir.

Comment

• There is a set of them already up on ebay!

Comment

Working...
                            X