6th Batch speculation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dave murray's jackson strat head

I agree on the pink one. I thought it would be lame until I saw it. it's sweet! also the pastel blue would be cool. no more candy colors unless it's a burgundy red so cal similar to dave murray's jackson strat head.

Comment

Originally posted by axe_calibur View Post
      PLEASE please please charvel. for @#$*'s sake, a POLAR WHITE style 1 and san dimas with BLACK hardware!

Just get a damn Polar White Style 1 and replace the chrome with black. Holy shit, people, it's not a fucking kidney, get a job and spend some money for fuck's sake.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        Just get a damn Polar White Style 1 and replace the chrome with black. Holy shit, people, it's not a fucking kidney, get a job and spend some money for fuck's sake.
        Dad....??..........????
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

whoa

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
            whoa
            Yeah... I was waiting for that!
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

Given Fender's layoffs and the economy in general I wouldn't be surprised if there were no new colors this quarter. I want the yellow Socal.

Comment

Originally posted by MonteChristo View Post
                I want the yellow Socal.
                There's a yellow San Dimas...
                Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                  There's a yellow San Dimas...
                  Yeah, I almost pulled the trigger on that one. In the end however I'm just a little in lust with the SoCal. Have two... need more.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    It's NOT polar white. have you even seen it? it's a lame ass OFF WHITE.

Comment

And why the fuck should I have to "buy" new hardware on a fucking "new" guitar?! that totally defeats the purpose of getting it for $1,099.99 which is the huge fucking deal with the things. fuck fuck fuck.

Comment

And why the fuck should I have to "buy" new hardware on a fucking "new" guitar?! that totally defeats the purpose of getting it for $1,099.99 which is the huge fucking deal with the things. fuck fuck fuck.
                        Plenty of people have been pulling off their black hardware - I'm sure you could very easily swap the chrome for it.
                        Blank yo!

Comment

Ahh, go ahead. tear me a new one. I "meant" to say SNOW WHITE per the adrian smith model. so I retract my previous stament. but I do NOT retracts all the FUCKS.
                          muhahahaha

Comment

true. we did pull apart my friend's white sd-1 and put black hardware on it just to see what it would look like. it looks like shit though to me anyways. I dont like that "off white" look. i'll get a pic next time I see the guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Bionic View Post
                              lol
                              see....

I told you....

:cry:
                              Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

You are not required to buy new hardware for a new guitar. However, if the guitar in question does not come with the hardware color, brand and/or model, and/or pickup color, brand and/or model you WANT, then the obvious course of action is for you to change it out yourself. What the fuck makes you so damn special that they need to re-release a model they've already put out but a different color hardware?

Go play another fucking brand.
                                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                                X