No announcement yet.

Jason Becker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah that guy achieved more by the time he was 20 than i will in my whole life. Jason Becker

Comment

Yeah, he was(is) good. I think if Cacophony wasn't so corny and 80's Jason and Marty's skill would have been amazing.
      Originally posted by Hellbat
      Hey this is METAL. You don't need to roll with your homies and G's in a fkn Bentley while sippin' Cristal. You want to eat food that makes you want to curb stomp people. McDonalds delivers that. At least they weren't throwing back flapjacks at the Denny's across the street.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFriedmanIsMaster View Post
        Yeah, he was(is) good. I think if Cacophony wasn't so corny and 80's Jason and Marty's skill would have been amazing.
        If they would of got rid of the fat david lee roth
        "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
        Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

They got rid of Pete Marino and ended up getting another guy, Dan Byan. He was good but like Marty said.

What good singer in the 80's was going to want to sing with Jason Becker and Marty Friedmans "guitar" band.
          Originally posted by horns666
          The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eHVq...eature=related
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmfF7lm0HJ4

enjoy
            "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
            Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Jason is one of the biggest guitar players os the earth. Steve Vai just resume Jason in one single word: GENIUS!

Comment

Working...
              X