Jason Becker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Becker

Just want to acknowledge Jason and keep him fresh in all of our minds as guitar players striving for excellence.
    You are extremely bad ass bro. Thanks.

Just made a thread regarding him, but hell, I have nooo problem with another Becker thread. I have some really cool pictures of him with Cacophony that I doubt very many people have seen, I stumbled across them from a personal friends of his myspace and had to save them.. <-- Straight lurker.
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
      Just want to acknowledge Jason and keep him fresh in all of our minds as guitar players striving for excellence.
      You are extremely bad ass bro. Thanks.
      + 1

Comment

One of the best musicians of all time. His legacy lives on.
        "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
        Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
            Just made a thread regarding him, but hell, I have nooo problem with another Becker thread. I have some really cool pictures of him with Cacophony that I doubt very many people have seen, I stumbled across them from a personal friends of his myspace and had to save them.. <-- Straight lurker.
            +1

Originally posted by Leo Chang View Post
            + 1
            +1 your +1

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
            One of the best musicians of all time. His legacy lives on.
            +1

Originally posted by daisp View Post
            +1

The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

does anyone have his new sig guitar?

Comment

great, musician, everyone should go buy his new album and help support someone who should be an inspiration to all of us

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8H0qc7Jc28
                  I found a video of my old guitar instructer playing his new pro tones pedal with JB sig guitar
                  Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

I'm working on Air right now. It's not very easy to say the least. I'm working on the higher part of the harmony that starts at about 1:50. This guy knows how to right amazing songs. Even slow they sound really good and not like a jumble of notes.
                    "Dear Dr. Bill,
                    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8H0qc7Jc28
                      I found a video of my old guitar instructer playing his new pro tones pedal with JB sig guitar
                      You took lessons from him? He shreds really fucking hard, in a interview Becker praises him.

Comment

You took lessons from him? He shreds really fucking hard, in a interview Becker praises him.
                        Ya I know he transcribes stuff for Becker and is good friends with him. He was a big influence on my playing
                        Last edited by toxikdeth; 07-08-2009, 07:36 PM.
                        Jackson Shred

Comment

Ya I know he transcribes stuff for Becker and is good friends with him. He was a big interview on my playing
                          What Becker stuff did he transcribe for you?

Comment

What Becker stuff did he transcribe for you?
                            Mostly cacophony stuff like desert island and I believe he transcribed concerto for me
                            Jackson Shred

Comment

Fuck i put big interview on my playing i meant big influence
                              Jackson Shred

Comment

Working...
                              X