Pestilence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    Always loved that guitar. Can't remember what model it is offhand. Was it a Fusion?

I've got the Testimony of the Ancients CD somewhere in my collection. Gotta go dig that one out, haven't listened to it in many years.
    testimony was a great album
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
      well its hard to say if he meant tony choy because choy was in the band in 91 then replaced in 92
      He can also be called tony choy bassist of every tech death metal band that matters
      It was the guy that replaced Tony Choy and probably just played a few shows for the rest of the tour. I never met Tony Choy though. I do know Rand Burkey and Kelly Shaeffer from Atheist. I met Frank Emmi when he was playing with a band before he recorded the Elements album back when he was in a band Hate Trait, whose band was sharing the rehearsal studio with our band.
      Last edited by Jackson-Charvel; 06-29-2009, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Always loved that guitar. Can't remember what model it is offhand. Was it a Fusion?
        Looks like a Fusion Custom with the 24 frets and that pickup config HSS. Should have a matching headstock same color as the body.

Comment

Mamellis Charvel had the headstock and body matched(if I remember correctly)
          I had Charvel fusion once,that was the same colour...not so great guitar as far as I can remember.:think:

EDIT
          found the photo

Its funny how I always thought his was way supirior model(backthen we had no internet)
          oh, it might be more than 12 y ago...
          Last edited by butrus; 06-30-2009, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X