Pestilence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pestilence

Can anybody who is familiar with the death thrash band pestilence tell me what amps they used on their album mallevs maleficarvm. Thanks in advance
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

No, but I had their cab. It was a Silver Jubilee. I think I got F'd - the speakers inside were some South Korean junk. Bought it in Fullerton, CA if I remember correctly, back in the early 1990s.

Comment

I remember that band !
      Check-it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMKmQmkJ9gg

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
        No, but I had their cab. It was a Silver Jubilee. I think I got F'd - the speakers inside were some South Korean junk. Bought it in Fullerton, CA if I remember correctly, back in the early 1990s.
        How did you know it was theirs
        Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
          How did you know it was theirs
          Well, because the name was stencilled in white on the cab.

Comment

I was friends with the bass player that went on tour with them in 91/92 when I first moved down to Florida.

Comment

I think I liked it, if I remember correctly ...
              Check-it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMKmQmkJ9gg

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
                I was friends with the bass player that went on tour with them in 91/92 when I first moved down to Florida.
                cool beans
                Jackson Shred

Comment

They play in my town on wednesday.Really looking forward to the show
                  Was big into them,testimony... is a great album

Comment

yeah that was a good year. i remember seeing death and pestilence at The Bayou in DC. now its a movie theatre. alot of good bands came thru there.

sorry i know that had no info on their amps.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
                      Tony Choy of Atheist?
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I listened to Spheres over and over and over back in the day... awesome stuff.

Steve.

Comment

Testimony was an awesome album, we're playing with them at a few festivals this summer, at tuska in finland this saturday actually, looking forward to having a chat with them, the singer patrick is a really nice guy.....

if i remember i will ask him about the amps.
                          Last edited by EvileMatt; 06-23-2009, 04:49 AM.
                          Double Rhoads "Vader" Custom.
                          Double Rhoads "Empire" Custom.

EVH 5150III Head and Cabs
                          ISP Decimator Pedal
                          Sony Wireless Systems
                          Ernie Ball Strings 52-10

www.facebook.com/evileuk

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                            Tony Choy of Atheist?
                            well its hard to say if he meant tony choy because choy was in the band in 91 then replaced in 92
                            He can also be called tony choy bassist of every tech death metal band that matters
                            Jackson Shred

Comment

Originally posted by EvileMatt View Post
                              Testimony was an awesome album, we're playing with them at a few festivals this summer, at tuska in finland this saturday actually, looking forward to having a chat with them, the singer patrick is a really nice guy.....

if i remember i will ask him about the amps.
                              thanks alot very cool that you get to play with them good luck by any chance are you in the band evile jk I see that. Congrats on being one of the best new thrash bands
                              Jackson Shred

Comment

Working...
                              X