My "next" Wife !! (i found her first!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert,
    You need no defense at all my man. I'm in the minority here, as you can see. So you're quite "normal" in this discussion...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Just in case you guys didn't realize, the chick in the vid and the pic I posted are the same girl...

Comment

...Wait....you said your NEXT wife?....

...You mean to tell me you'd go through all this shit.....AGAIN?!

You don't have to MARRY her. That's a good way of ruining a perfectly good thing!
        I'm not Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
          Just in case you guys didn't realize, the chick in the vid and the pic I posted are the same girl...
          She could have hair on her chest, armpits, knuckles and toes and I'd fight everyone here for a piece

She's f'ing

Comment

Fwaaap!
            What a pony, ride that into the sunset!

Comment

She looks really angry
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nice..personally, I think Brunette babes are the most stunning things on the planet!

I've never been nervous while talking to a fine, high caliber blonde for some reason. Not so with brunettes..to show confidence I immediately start with the pud innuendos, or I insert the penis at random somewhere in the conversation..right out of the blue....balls.....blue balls.

As far as the pube thing..I eat ass. I have no qualms about jabbin' my tongue in a babe's balloon knot for an hour..that's a given. I had red bush, blonde bush, brown bush, black bush, baby bush or no bush..it's all in grooming. I'd look like I have Don King's head in a scissor lock if I didn't shave my sack.

Most girls didn't start shaving the bush until "Diver Down" came out.

I'm just sayin'.
                Last edited by horns666; 01-31-2008, 12:45 PM.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Brunettes rule...that gurl is purdy but by prolly not of age
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

all women are hairy, some are very hairy but it's not the middle ages anymore, they all get rid of the hair so we really don't know who is really hairy and who is not.

I've been a fan of blondes all my life but I never get enough of mediterranean pussy, that place is a paradise
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I'm all about the brunettes. I prefer latina girls. My girlfriend is Colombian, complete with accent. Yum.

Blondes are okay, but I'll take a brunette with a head on her shoulders any day of the week.

Comment

Yeah, like you'd kick her out of bed...

http://www.ohmiki.com/

I did NOT realise that. I thought the pic was of Eva Mendez.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

What's wrong with arm hair?

Can't see the video at work, but the photo girl is "hot" but not that "attractive", if you know what I mean.
                          Scott

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                              What's wrong with arm hair?
                              ugly...vomit ugly
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Arm hair. Yum. I like me a woman that cuts trees for a living. That's HOT.

EDIT: Pit stains are a plus.

Comment

Working...
                                X