No announcement yet.

My "next" Wife !! (i found her first!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "next" Wife !! (i found her first!)

Wonder if my present wife would mind? Yes! A beauty, and some skills too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjYVP...eature=related

What? Her ass itches and she has to stop? OK...

Skills? Can't really tell...

I don't go for the dark haired ones, they tend to be overly hairy in places I don't like hair...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
      I don't go for the dark haired ones, they tend to be overly hairy in places I don't like hair...
      Pubist!
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

shobet,
        I'm old enough to like a bit of bush. I like my women to look just like that. A woman...

I'm talking about arm hair, lip hair, chest hair, foot hair, knuckle hair. You know, those types of things...

Comment

I don't like flossing.

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Yeah, like you'd kick her out of bed...

http://www.ohmiki.com/

Comment

She's not in bed. yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
                Yeah, like you'd kick her out of bed...

http://www.ohmiki.com/

Well, is she eating crackers?

I have always been a blonde guy. But I'm not blind. She's kinda hot. Just not really my type...

Comment

fuck! that was funny. and yeah, she's a cute kid.
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

at some point the preference of "blonde" or "Brunette" goes out the window. Hott is Hott.
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I'd like it better with a neck pickup and an OFR... er wait. wrong topic. She is hot. I'll stick to redheads though.
                      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
                        at some point the preference of "blonde" or "Brunette" goes out the window. Hott is Hott.
                        A-fucking-men! I love me some brunettes.
                        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

shobet,
                          I'm old enough to like a bit of bush. I like my women to look just like that. A woman...

I'm talking about arm hair, lip hair, chest hair, foot hair, knuckle hair. You know, those types of things...
                          WTF? Do most women with dark hair have chest hair? I don't think so. You must have had some bad experiences!

By the way, I had a blonde girlfriend that was really hairy in places she shouldn't have been. So I don't think this is a brunette problem.

And I think the girl in the vid is pretty hot.

Comment

Big D,
                            Then your girl wasn't a "true blonde"...

But I was making a joke. You must have missed that one...

But the next time you see a dark haired dark complected woman, take a look at her arms. 7 times out of 10, she'll have more hair than you do. Well, unless you're Bigfoot...

But jump all over me because I don't think she's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Sorry, I'm not really into trampy looking chicks. You can have them...

EDIT: That arm hair comment was a joke too. Don't get all cunty on me for that. But me not liking trampy chicks is quite true. You can get cunty about that all you want...

EDIT2: When I say "chest hair" I'm not talking about hair like a man has. Just ask a chick, any chick, if she has had hair grow out of somewhere on her chest. It can be as little as 1 or 2 hairs. If she is being honest I think you'll be surprised at what you find. Most women just take care of that shit and we never know about it. But check it out sometime. It's a bit scary...
                            Last edited by Bengal; 01-30-2008, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Big D,
                              Then your girl wasn't a "true blonde"...

But I was making a joke. You must have missed that one...

But the next time you see a dark haired dark complected woman, take a look at her arms. 7 times out of 10, she'll have more hair than you do. Well, unless you're Bigfoot...

But jump all over me because I don't think she's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Sorry, I'm not really into trampy looking chicks. You can have them...

EDIT: That arm hair comment was a joke too. Don't get all cunty on me for that. But me not liking trampy chicks is quite true. You can get cunty about that all you want...

EDIT2: When I say "chest hair" I'm not talking about hair like a man has. Just ask a chick, any chick, if she has had hair grow out of somewhere on her chest. It can be as little as 1 or 2 hairs. If she is being honest I think you'll be surprised at what you find. Most women just take care of that shit and we never know about it. But check it out sometime. It's a bit scary...
                              *** But in my defense...she didnt look Trampy in that Vid! Beautiful imo

Comment

Working...
                              X