• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tchaikovsky's violin concerto

Comment

always midnight... pat monahan...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KPNtLgTPPtA

i was at this show... this was an amazing performance, this guy is one of the best pure talents out there today.
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilver View Post
        I never listened to Christina Aguilera before this record, but I really like this non-guitar-oriented song a LOT.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cy3B2M7S70

I like some Eminem too.
        I was also going to post this song up. I've always been an Aguilera fan and I've taken tons of shit for it. But I've thought she had an amazing voice since Genie In A Bottle came out. Once she took over all the writing I think the songs just got better.
        My Toys:
        '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
        '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
        '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
        '94 Dinky HX in Black
        '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

The ringing in my ears.
          Man you ought to hear it, the trebly ringing frequency is top notch.
          24-7 around clock day and night the more caffeine and sweets I take,the louder it gets.
          The production is stellar. I spend alot time making sure the mix is tweaked and just right.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
            The ringing in my ears.
            Man you ought to hear it, the trebly ringing frequency is top notch.
            24-7 around clock day and night the more caffeine and sweets I take,the louder it gets.
            The production is stellar. I spend alot time making sure the mix is tweaked and just right.
            Sorry to "hear" about it. Tinnitus, right?

I am anal about hearing protection, as well as eye and hand protection.
            No problems, so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
              Tinnitus, right?
              Yes, unfortunately.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

The original Star Spangled Banner!
                Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
                  I was also going to post this song up. I've always been an Aguilera fan and I've taken tons of shit for it. But I've thought she had an amazing voice since Genie In A Bottle came out. Once she took over all the writing I think the songs just got better.
                  I like her, too. I don't have any of her albums, but I do like her voice very much.

I'm also a Tori Amos fan and do have quite a few of her albums.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i love Dido....her stuff is great!! "white flag" is one of my favorites. i am also a HUGE kelly clarkson fan....
                    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Click me for the ultimate non-guitar song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKezHfLarnY

Last edited by Larz; 01-28-2008, 06:42 PM.
                      Jackson KV2
                      Jackson KE1T
                      Jackson KE1F
                      Jackson SL1

Comment

Kashmir
                        In the Air Tonight
                        I'll Wait
                        The begining of Mr. Crowley

and of course.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsHcUWtEL7A

Matt

Comment

Queefs
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

oh yeah, that fergie song, "big girls don't cry" is pretty good too, although the part that talks about missing somebody like a child misses their blanket is beyond ghey....
                            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                              Cool, I didn't know Tap did a music spot on SNL in the original release. That doubleneck Rich dwarfs Harry Shearer!

I finally thought of one that I'm pretty sure has no gitter: Smack my bitch up!
                              "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

What I'd Say, A Whiter Shade of Pale, Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay, lots of great songs with no memorable guitar parts...

Comment

Working...
                                X