No announcement yet.

LoG, MachineHead, Gojira and Trivium in 34 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to the February 24th show in Santa Cruz and as soon as i get in the place on time Gojira is already playing and then a minute later they stop AND SAY THANK YOU, GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!

That was so fucking disappointing because I wanted to see these guys play live and I have really gotten into them before the show.....C'est la vie!!

machine Head had they fan club there... some huge tatted up dudes screaming Machine "fucking" Head...... They put on a good show!!

Trivium blew like I knew they would

LoG tore it up and it was cool to see mark with his sig Jackson and also sporting a Jackson shirt

If you are going to the show... get there really fucking early so you can catch Gojira.

Comment

uhhhmm what happen to the edit post button????

ALSO... Trivium has this girl "roadie" type person who has some serious boobs and if you chant "Show us your T!Ts" like some guys did at the show......... then she just might

Comment

Just checked...still tix for RI. Me and my bass player are gonna head in...have to take off work early...doors open at 6:30
        Hear the universe scream
        Bleeding from black holes
        Whom horns careless
        And whom God mourns

Comment

Only 16 more days!!!!!
          I saw LoG with Slayer in June in NJ...

I'm so excited, cuz in NJ, we had arena seats and couldnt get in the pit... but this time, its General Floor Admission!!!!!!! WOOOT!
          "Better to Die Quickly Fighting on Your Feet
          Than to Live Forever Begging on You Knees."-LoG

R.I.P.
          Dimebag Darrell
          Chuck Schuldiner
          Cliff Burton

Comment

Originally posted by TrendkillDBD View Post
            Only 16 more days!!!!!
            I saw LoG with Slayer in June in NJ...

I'm so excited, cuz in NJ, we had arena seats and couldnt get in the pit... but this time, its General Floor Admission!!!!!!! WOOOT!
            Can't wait to see LoG again. I never liked them before seeing them at Gigantour, but they're insane live. That show was more memorable to me because all of us in the front rows pushed down the fence because they had like 4 security guards trying to keep it up.
            If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

So is Trivium really with LoG now ? I thought Trivium was on tour in Europe?

Comment

Working...
              X