LoG, MachineHead, Gojira and Trivium in 34 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoG, MachineHead, Gojira and Trivium in 34 days

Roseland Ballroom NYC... going for Lamb of God, don't care who they play with... MachineHead's pretty cool... what does Gojira sound like?
    mad excited.
    Anyone else going?
    "Better to Die Quickly Fighting on Your Feet
    Than to Live Forever Begging on You Knees."-LoG

R.I.P.
    Dimebag Darrell
    Chuck Schuldiner
    Cliff Burton

Gojira are sort of death metalish but...not. I'm not really sure how I'd describe them. I really enjoyed them live and liked their stuff when I listened to it afterward, but they seem to be a love them or hate them sort of band.

Comment

I was going to go the the show in omaha nebraska but they sold out before I could get tickets! I was pissed when I found that out!!!

Comment

Memphis.
        |My CSG gallery|
        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I just listened to Gojira... not bad. I like em. Definately not for everyone though, deathmetal head or not.

R.I.P.
          Dimebag Darrell
          Chuck Schuldiner
          Cliff Burton

Comment

Gojira is 70% Morbid Angel and 30% Meshuggah. That's how it sounds for my ears. I am also huge Morbid Angel fan.

Comment

No Trivium in Memphis apparently...
              |My CSG gallery|
              (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by ambitotpuphang View Post
                Gojira is 70% Morbid Angel and 30% Meshuggah. That's how it sounds for my ears. I am also huge Morbid Angel fan.
                I love Morbid Angel! Trey is amazing.

R.I.P.
                Dimebag Darrell
                Chuck Schuldiner
                Cliff Burton

Comment

My third time seeing Lamb of God. Now I have something to die for! Great sold out show in my home town (Fresno). Kewl to see Trivium for the first time. Machine Head and one other band were there. Overall a good energetic show - but I was a tad disapointed with Trivium... just not enough muscle for me...

Yo Quiero Jackson USA Neck Thru "J" Serial Numbered Customs!

Comment

I saw them about 2 weeks ago. Every band kicked ass. Get there early for Gojira. I love that band. Do a search on Youtube for "The Heaviest Matter Of the Universe" That song kicks all kinds of ass. There are some other good ones out there too.

Comment

Yeah, Gojira are fucking cool...I'd love to see them live. Along with "The Heaviest Matter Of The Universe" check out "Ocean Planet" and "To Sirius"...
                      Hear the universe scream
                      Bleeding from black holes
                      Whom horns careless
                      And whom God mourns

Comment

Shit, i need to check if they are coming here. I already got the Killswitch/Dragonforce/Chimaira show and Dimmu Borgir/Kataklysm coming up
                        www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
                        the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

they arnt
                          www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
                          the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Just saw this show last night. Gojira rocks but the doors opened so late by the time we had gotten through the line up we had missed like the first half of their set. They were sweet though. Machine Head was fucking crazy, I don't remember them being as heavy as they were, their set was fucking nuts! Trivium sucked. I hate Trivium anyway and was sooo happy when their set was the same length as Machine Head's only like six or seven songs. They wasted like five minutes on this stupid orchestrated intro thing. Man, Trivium is gay.

Lamb of God just rocked the house though. First time I had the opportunity to see them live and I am very glad I was there. Totally kickass show. Halfway through Laid to Rest they overheated the PA system and it shut off aha I thought they were going to call it quits early like Killswitch Engage did during their set a couple months ago. It just rocked though, these guys are GREAT live. 5 stars just for LoG, never mind Gojira and Machine Head. Trivium is bad, but not bad enough to hold the show back from being one of my favorites.

Comment

Saw LOG a few months back with Megadave. Great band live, very tight. Did the meet and greet thing and got a cd signed...they were real cool guys. I really wanna see Gojira now though...gotta see if RI is sold out...
                              Hear the universe scream
                              Bleeding from black holes
                              Whom horns careless
                              And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
                              X