Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannibal Corpse, Wretched Spawn DVD and thier GEAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cannibal Corpse, Wretched Spawn DVD and thier GEAR!

Originally posted by Dave:
    fiffage
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's riffage [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Guitar:
      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dave:
      fiffage
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's riffage [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ok Ron jr [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I think thats called a typo [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] we all make em //Steve

Comment

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!~~~~!!!!!!!!

I saw the dvd yesterday, i knew they where really fast but jezus christ pat o brien and alex webster performing frantic disembowlment is sick to see.....it's just like watching the exorcist...it's sick

Comment

Time for me to go buy a new DVD, thanks dudes! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Steve:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ninja Guitar:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dave:
            fiffage
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's riffage [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ok Ron jr [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Blahahahahaha! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

i think its great that they play creates!
              Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

In regards to their popularity... I think I've only ever seen them in the movie Ace Ventura, Pet Detective. LOL

But it may be worth it to pick up their new album, sounds like all who bought it enjoyed it.

Comment

I picked this up yesterday for the hell of it and I agree with SA. I was never a big fan but, this album is much easier to get into.

Even George's vocals sound better to me. You can even understand his somewhat. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The fiffage on the song "Frantic Disembowelment" is pure fucking nuts! That’s the one SA must be talking about. Pat and Alex are shown tracking it.

Alex Webster’s bass playing... [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah that stuff is rad ! just saw yours/daves copy last night . but those dudes are kinda steriod monkeys hey lol they walk around like "wheres the beach" or "yes thats a pickle in my ass" lol . cool playing though , what was up with the mexico thing ? was the most resent album recorded in new mexico or mexico ?I didn't hear that when they were talking dew to low volumes cause the kidz were sleeping . //Steve

Comment

Steroid monkeys? Pat and George are big but, not exactly like buff, beach boys. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Steroid monkeys? Pat and George are big but, not exactly like buff, beach boys. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah I guess .. kinda like pasta beach boys right with lottsa mayo [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

... also did anyone notice that pat kept going off for a bit there about his custom bc richs but in every recording shot with him playing he's using his Jackson [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ... custom bc richs vrs a usa select and in the end he takes the Jackson lol//Steve

Comment

Working...
                        X