cool new band - Firewind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cool new band - Firewind

That Firewind singer is in KENZINER ...Timescape and Prophecies...they are both great discs ...if you like Firewind..you'll like these too.

I HATE that stupid Dream Evil song , I forgot which album ...when that chick sings ..."I am his wife" ...WTF??.....NO!! ..what the fuckin' fuck is that????!!! [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
      That Firewind singer is in KENZINER ...Timescape and Prophecies...they are both great discs ...if you like Firewind..you'll like these too.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He has a name [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] and it's Stephen Fredrick.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I didg Snowy Shaw ...but Firwind is better than Dream Evil. Do you that that albulm was put together as a "tongue'in 'cheek" project and never realized that they would be recoeved so well

Gus G. wasn't going to do ii unless they made it a more agressive , more serious release and they did..

Evilized (yes they did) was a lot better than Dragon Slayer ...IMO ..and I assume Gus's , I read he really liked this one.

But since Swedish death thrash is my favorite genre of metal at the moment..NightRage is the shit ...That's much more my taste in metal nowadays..Gus G and Thom Lindberg kick ass on that shit!!!

I even think I like both Mystic Prophecies even more than Dream Evil's debut ..

Don't get me wrong the performances on that albulm is good and at times kicks ass , so was the production and packaging (hey , I bought it) ...but there is some pretty "intendedly gay" stuff on there...."I am his wife " and H.M.J....man WTF??!! [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

How can you NOT laugh.

Dudes , check out a band called Virtuocity ..they have two out ..
        "Secret Vision" and Nothern Twilight Symphony" ...AWESOME stuff....would I lie.

Messiah's Kiss rules too ..."A prayer for the dying"..Mike Turelli (Holy Mother) is the closest thing to Dio than you could possibly ever get ... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dream Evil's Dragonslayer is one of the best CDs I've heard in years! Period! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          You can just hear the talent these guys posess in every track of this CD!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
          If Firewind is anything like Dream Evil, it looks like I've got more CDs to add to the collection. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

man, did you just call the spelling-police? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I'll check out those bands, they had better be good! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow ...was I impaired or what !!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sorry for the spelling or whatever you called that ...

yeah , those bands are great and so is Griffin , they're good ...haven't put it on that much

I just got too much stuff to listen to ..I keep buying stuff and hardly ever get to hear it.

Just ordered a new batch O' metal today ....I'm obsessed with the shit! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Check out Pharoah "after the fire" great powermetal..Tim Aymar should of been Iced Earth's singer in my opinion ...he's great!!

Tim is pretty good ...but doesn't fit the music that well....Aymar definitely would have.

[ April 05, 2004, 01:44 AM: Message edited by: horns666 ]

Comment

hey Bill, do you have a particular place you buy all those metal cd's? or do you just go to amazon or whatever...anyway, it would be cool to have some kind of huge online metal cd store! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I've recently ordered from http://www.theendrecords.com and picked up two Firewind CDs along with a lot of other discs that I've been meaning to buy for a while now.

There's also http://www.sentinelsteel.com and www.centurymedia.com but that's all I really know of.

Comment

Yep , CM and The End are my two main sources besides CD universe , Impulse ( a little pricey) and the Bay..

Comment

Working...
                    X