Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Severed Serenity

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Well first MP3.com went down, then it was time to pay up for another year of web space and I commented that I would cover it IF SOMEONE would update it once in a while. (Or give me control) Well it was taken down by SOMEONE the next day..... [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] <-webguy
    [edit]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Re: Severed Serenity

yeah to much coffee and smokes is the problem I can't stop shaking long enough to do anything lol , me and Dave are working on a Cd right now that I use to do called Amnos in the early 90's we are gonna do a Bloodgood cover and some new stuff and 2 old ones cause that band never got a fair handshake [all the demos sucked -the production] I also play in a worship band 2 nights a week doing real up beat worship stuff kinda vineyardish but with more powerful guitar stuff clean and heavy . back to Amnos - we got Mike from Empyria doing our drumms and we might record it at his place and we will be recording at Daves as well , Mike and Dave will have some guitar trade offs and stuff so the solos will be a real treat as mike is really Kick ass and Dave is Killer ! I'll probably just stay on rhythm guitar this time and vocals and take advantage of 2 great lead guitarists in studio. anyway check out some empyria stuff out "behind closed doors" is the best I think . he should have 1 or 2 songs on the drumms done this week. //Steve

Comment

Working...
      X