Lamb Of God - Jackson Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lamb Of God - Jackson Question

I don't care what they use....but I like 'em.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Himsa is pretty cool too ...

oh ,The Black Dalia Murder is nice as well..

finally ...some Real new American metal bands..

Now , can I get a "Fuck Linkin' Park" ...hell yeah!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

isn't it violin brown like somebody said ? that guitar looks darker and more brown colored than that one on guitarxpress .
      beautiful guitar btw [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

What are some of their better songs? I heard a few on mp3.com or something and I didn't care for the vocals, but I'd like to give them another chance...I didn't like Arch Enemy at first because of the vocals but now I can't get enough of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
          What are some of their better songs? I heard a few on mp3.com or something and I didn't care for the vocals, but I'd like to give them another chance...I didn't like Arch Enemy at first because of the vocals but now I can't get enough of them!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good LOG songs to check out are "The Eleventh Hour"...and "Black Label"..of course there are 2 albums worth...but that's a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
            I don't care what they use....but I like 'em.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Himsa is pretty cool too ...

oh ,The Black Dalia Murder is nice as well..

finally ...some Real new American metal bands..

Now , can I get a "Fuck Linkin' Park" ...hell yeah!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Black Dahlia Murder is very cool!...if they can keep one fucking lineup straight long enough for a tour!...LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Check out "Ruin", "11th Hour", "Black Label","Letter To The Unborn" ,"Boot Scraper". Fuck, most of theirs songs are pretty awesome. Instead of checking out those songs try to get both their cd's, they're pretty awesome.

Comment

I was looking for some MP3's on their site and I found a picture of the guitar in question! Here ya go

http://www.prostheticrecords.com/img...rworld_log.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by skarhead:
                  isn't it violin brown like somebody said ?
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, it is (trans) red. I was 15 feet away from it.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Damn. That guitar looks awesome. How much would a used RR5 go for?

Comment

Sure, no one believes me when I tell them the RR5 is available in only 3 colors, and violin brown is NOT one of them. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                        Sure, no one believes me when I tell them the RR5 is available in only 3 colors, and violin brown is NOT one of them. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe they don't believe you bacause jacksonguitars.com says it comes in 6 different finishes and violin brown is one of them... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh yeah? Hmm, they must have added new colors to the line then. My bad! [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

This has shit to do with this ....But Darkane fuckin' Rules ....one of the best guitar and drum sounds ever recorded....I'm taking their "Insanity" and "Expanding senses" disc to the studio with me ....because I want my shit to sound like that!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I've never heard Darkane. Are they good? What songs do you reccomend?

Comment

Good Darkane songs? oh man...all of them are good.

well here's a start. Innocence Gone, Imaginary Entity, Fatal Impact, Chaos vs. Order, Third, Psychic Pain, The Perverted Beast.

You might as well just go buy all of their albums really. If you like lamb of god, Darkane will make you shit your pants. [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X