Lamb Of God - Jackson Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamb Of God - Jackson Question

Hey guys. I was browsing through last month's Guitar World and in the Lamb Of God article one of the guitarists has a Rhoads. It kinda looks like a RR5, but the color is kinda like a sunburst or similar. Anyone know which model is that guitar? It doesn't say that it's made in USA or anything.

Re: Lamb Of God - Jackson Question

I remember seeing it at the time and thinking it was a USA RR1T or something similar with a burst finish over a flame maple top and some gold hardware...but I can't remember for sure.

Comment

Man...I really like the look of that guitar. Looks absolutely stunning.

Comment

It's an RR1T with like an amber burst.

Comment

How come it doesn't say "Made In U.S.A."?

Comment

HMPH...i HADN'T NOTICED THAT. thEY ARE ENDORSED BY jACKSON NOW THOUGH. mAYBE IT'S GOT SOME CUSTOM ELECTONRICS OR SOMETHIN.

oops...caps lock. I'd go back and re-type that..but, I have a hard enough time typing it hte first time anyway. this computer has a firm hold on my left nut right now. what a ***** .

Comment

Damn...Do any of the Non-USA Rhoads come in that color? I mean, shit, it just looks awesome for my tastes.

Comment

It's a trans red RR5, and it's always come in that color. You just don't see it as much as the black or the white/pinstripes.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

http://www.guitarxpress.com/cgibin/w...35104096798.fb
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I saw LOG live a couple months ago. He had the RR5 out, but didn't use it. Guess it was just back-up.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I saw an LOG video last night, and it looked like he was playing a black guitar, but it could have been the way the vidoe was shot, too. What does the other guitar player use? I couldn't make out the head stock very well, but it kind of looked like a Schecter. I'm getting that CD, too. Those guys kick ass!

Comment

Both Willie and Mark are endorsed by Framus Guitars, but at the concert I attended they were playing axes with a strange upturned headstock.
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Trans red is the same color all over. If it was a burst, that would be Violin Brown, probably the only finish that doesn't look right with any color hardware but gold. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
                            thEY ARE ENDORSED BY jACKSON NOW THOUGH.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought Mark was endorsed by ESPee? I've only ever seen him with a black Custom Horizon.
                            I know a Jackson pops up every once in a while...but I never keep track of who is using what.

Comment

I don't know their names off hand but I know one of htem is endorsed by JAckson. The other guy plays a horizon, yeah. But who cares about him?

Comment

Working...
                              X