evanesance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evanesance

so I saw em today on much music , those guitar players are nothing but chumps !!! man they sucked the tone wasn't bad [dual rectos I think] but they stood there and did nothing , the esp dude did the homo rap crap vocals and a bad atempt at growling , amy looked hot of course [I have no clue why I think shes hot , but something about her man o man ! bong ! lol ] but those guitarists ... I seen better work done by cover band dudes , I say the next album is gonna bomb if she doesn't share the spot light with some mean ass guitar player dude , fuck get zakk in there or something ! lol ! and she hangs with that Wes chump from ex limp dickshit , that knocked her down 2 knoches in my book real quick , but shes still not bad to look at I geuss but with out that ben moody fucker they are going down hill fast , the only one who even moved around besides her was that fat drummer dude lol and i hear tons of mistakes , and sorry playing music that simple drunk or stoned there is no room for mistakes !!! anyway theres my review .... I am really bored tonight hey lol ! //Steve

Re: evanesance

"Limp Bizkit can suck my fat hairy cock!"
    ---Zakk Wylde

yeah mine too......

i agree she has a nice look to her.....and i dont even know why...

yeah..yeah...
    put Zakk in there or something

Comment

I think it's 'cause she's not ugly

Comment

http://lodowncolumns.hypermart.net/diss.rm

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry From Ghana:
          I think it's 'cause she's not ugly
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">but shes kinda chuncky and boy ish , but shes still hot , bad additude sometimes though //Steve

Comment

eh, evanescence sucks
            1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Originally posted by buzzsaww:
              eh, evanescence sucks
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">for soft stuff they are nice I rather here them then the new korn or grunge or nickelback shit , but yes the guitarists are chumps ! ... oh wait I said that already ... ok steves new word of the week - chump chump chump ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by buzzsaww:
                eh, evanescence sucks
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and by the way nice Santa chick by your name [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ok thats what I want for christmas [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

This is the same band everybody (not you guys in particular, but dozens of others on this board) was falling all over themselves to praise a few months ago because the guitar player used a Jackson, right?
                  Only it wasn't just because the guitar player played a Jackson, but because they are so awesome, right?
                  So now that the Jackson playing dude is gone they suck, right?
                  Boy, he must have been one HELL of a downtuned strummer to single handedly make or break this band!
                  This board sure does entertain sometimes!! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

I never cared for the band anyway, no matter what guitar the old guy played. I'd rather listen to Korn (the self-titled first album and the fourth album, Issues, were great). Issues was more or a hard rock, concept album, and it's actually the only Korn album I own. I think their sixth album that's out or coming out soon is supposed to be pretty good from what I've heard, but whatever.
                    I was never into Limp Dickquick either, but Wes kicks the ass of the Korn guys and the Evanescence guys any day.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I heard some of the new Korn album, it sounds like they are trying to sound like one of these newer bands trying to sound like Korn. It's not that hot...I do think Wes is cool though.

Comment

I don't mind Evanescence. The wife has their album and it's okay. Not totally unlistenable, although I find it a bit repetitive. But the wife would probably argue that about my music. I guess my listening preferences are starting to rub off on her though, she's getting into (slightly) heavier stuff now. When I met her, she was listening to Roxette & Transvision Vamp. Maybe one day she'll actually choose to put on a Megadeth CD. It's actually pretty funny when she rolls her eyes because the kids are singing along to Live After Death in the backseat of the car. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Chuck has a good point though - a lot of folks heralding the band's virtues just a few months ago, but apparently not just because the guitarist played a Jackson. Now that the Jackson dude has left, all those arguments for how they aren't like all the rest of the currently popular commercial "metal" bands are out the window?

How the worm turns....
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

they a bad imitation of lacuna coil who i much prefer and think are superior in all aspects.

Comment

Yep ...just watered down Lucuna Coil with a ebonical white boy in da mix to translate to the americans...wow how original... [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

I would like the music if you just get rid of the way over done ..wiggy wigg wigggy wigger... [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

I'd bang her though ...But Anneke (the Gathereing and Christina (Lacuna Coil) are the real deals ...if anyone derserve any credit for great female fronted bands ...it should be them

as well as Tarja..of Nightwish!!

I'd bang anything just about ...even Cher!!! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Cher [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X