Jeff Loomis playing Schecter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jeff Loomis playing Schecter!

It is my understandthing that ESP and Schecter are owned by the same company, or ESP just owns Schecter.

The 007s play nice, as do alot of their models, the C1 is a nice guitar also.

The only thing I hate is that fuggin bump behind the headstock, I HATE THAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb:
      It is my understandthing that ESP and Schecter are owned by the same company, or ESP just owns Schecter.

The 007s play nice, as do alot of their models, the C1 is a nice guitar also.

The only thing I hate is that fuggin bump behind the headstock, I HATE THAT!
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">so schecter uses that as well ? the lump ? lol I haven't played one yet just seen the new catalog that my buddies store might be carrying , my cost on em would be dirt cheap . //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by DumpyWumpy:
        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Steve:
        those schecters don't look that bad , i was acually thinking of getting one cause the store I work at is thinking of carrying them and I can get em dirt cheap , but I also saw him with a gibson V trans red with white pickgard in the metal guitarworld edition [with tony and dime and kerry on the front] //Steve
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jeff got that V from his girlfriend for his birthday, he used it in the studio to record some solos and stuff like that. Apparently it's his favourite guitar he owns, but he could never use it live except for the pre-DHIADW stuff... </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">weird , thats one nice looking V from what I could see . //Steve

Comment

That lump is just a volute (a lot of companies still use that). It's not like it gets in the way of playing.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I spoke to Jeff about that Schecter. I asked him when he switched and why and he just said that he loves it and it plays better than an ESP.

Concerning the flying V, I was talking to Warrell about that and he said he was sooo glad he got that so he would put "that fukkin 7 string" down for a while.... lol I thought that was pretty funny.

Comment

I'd have to agree with Jeff on the Schecter vs. ESP part myself...

Comment

lol...good 'ole warrel [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                i TOTALLY agree, thats a very nice V. a pity that it has no floyd rose, then i would buy one, too! ^^

i found it pretty strange that loomis as the lead guitarist played a H307 (or a 207, who cares; by the way: the H series are the non-trems, the others are floyd rose equipped) all the time, and steve played the M (and the F: very nice guitar! sounded way better than the M, a lot more low end chunk but tight as hell) although he played rythm (most of the time). i think jeff would have been able to use the floyd more than steve as a rythm guitar player. seems like this guy doesnt like floyds [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

fragle

[ November 17, 2003, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: Fragle ]

Comment

Working...
                X