Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evanescence on Jay Leno Tonight!!! (Jackson artist)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Evanescence on Jay Leno Tonight!!! (Jackson artist)

Originally posted by Tetsuo:
    Also I tend not to like stuff that others like on a grand scale. Easily irritated I am by that.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Amen, brotha! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I am HIGHLY irritated by that sheep mentality bull$hit. Fu(k Evanarsehole. They suck ass...

Comment

I always thought the word "Evanescense" was how you described the fizzy water when you plop in some Alka Selzer tabs...

I think the media is just doing a fine job promoting this crap...they don't need our help [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

...why not promote some bands that are worth a damn [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

C'mon...Let's discuss a band much more deserving of our attention ... [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yo Bill! Good call on the gathering. I like 'Mandylion' better than 'Nighttime Birds' actually. Saw them live very often during that time. Not too hard, The Gathering being a Dutch band. Good performances, never a letdown.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:

...why not promote some bands that are worth a damn [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

C'mon...Let's discuss a band much more deserving of our attention ... [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Great idea Bill! How about STORMWARRIOR? Yeah! You know... good old ferocious, pounding, old school styled speed metal from Germany! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Or PHARAOH, right here in the U.S.! A great new metal band playing metal the way it SHOULD be played - pure, heavy, and without all the sampled, wiggy, faggot trendy $hit going on in it.

Or how about WOLF, a great Maiden-inspired band from Sweden that is just incredible!! Let's talk about bands like these!

ADMINS: Would it be possible to add a section to the board dedicated to the discussion of TRUE METAL bands? That would be an excellent way to promote some rather unknown bands (due to the lack of the US media coverage), so that real music can live on? It would be such a welcome change ... [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

I respectfully second that request. Most of the bands of which Brian and myself speak of are mostly dedicated Jackson/Charvel players/users anyways ....It'll be great exposure for both actually...

The list is way too long to mention these Players individualy so a thread seems most feasible.

I know there is a "Artist and their gear thread" ...but that is just a collect all for the usual swill you can hear on the radio or buy at K mart or see on the Guitar World cover for the last decade.....WE NEED REAL GUITAR PLAYERS WHO CAN ACTUALLY PLAY ....not the cutest or most popular ...... [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

.....BTW I cancelled my subscription to Guitar World 5 years ago ......GW turned into TEEN BEAT 10 years ago [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I play better and have better euip than 90% of the dorks they've put on their cover for the last decade....Really what are they going to show me????? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

WE WANT REAL MUSICIANS !!!

for example one of YOUR recent guitarist who is one of YOUR endorsees ...his name is ...

Bernie Versailles of Redemption ....a dedicated Jackson user ....who I assume could offer more inspiration and talent than let's say your the player in "Evavenscence" ....jeezzz that name sounda like a friggin' douche product.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That's just ONE example ....outta of an infinate sea of true talent

Thank You

The Bill Z Bub

[ July 17, 2003, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: horns666 ]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:

Bernie Versailles of Redemption ....a dedicated Jackson user
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">AMEN, BROTHA!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Let's not forget that Bernie also ruled/rules in the mighty AGENT STEEL, and to a lesser degree, FATES WARNING... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ July 17, 2003, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: Brian ]

Comment

Well Of Course!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

New Agent Steel is pretty cool but the production and packaging kinda sucks!!

...but he can "play" his Jackson ....do we get the point????????

There is a big difference in Playing "the" guitar (Romeo , Laiho , Lenk) than Playing "with" the guitar {Morello , Borland).....

....nothing wrong in experiment with effects to enhance your music (EVH) , but when the effect becomes the music ....then what the hell is that crap???? .....well it's crap!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw them live at donnington any they where crap,and they almost made me miss metallica. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] EVANESCENCE ROX!!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] they are realy the only sort of new band i like!! My fave bands/ artists are SAVATAGE( criss oliva was a god!!!), EVANESCENCE,QUEENSRYCHE,TSO,charon,poisonblack,JUD AS PREIST,IRON MAIDEN,MANSON,NIGHTWISH,TYPE O NEGATIVE, SENTENCED,ICED EARTH,Halford,fight,OZZY,DANZIG,W.A.S.P,pantera, metallica, megadeth,ozzy,sinergy,symphony x,malmsteen,tori amos,sarah brightman,hellstar,enya,yanni,Dream theater,fates warrning,king diamond/mercyful fate,Therion,Skid row,dokken,steve vai, joe satriani,dio,korn(yeah i said KORN!!!)billy idol,the cult,the cure,faith no more,realy too many to name. I dont care what people say about evanescence,i think they ROCK!!!!!!!!!i love this cd and i cant wait until they put out a new one!!!!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo oo and jackson/charvel kicks the most a$$!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/deathmetal44
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-TymW-84g
                    www.soundclick.com/gothmetalshredder

Comment

you should check out Within Temptation as well, they are considered a bit commercial in the Netherlands right now because they had a big hit single but nevertheless the female singer has a tremendous voice (and looks great as well [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                      http://www.within-temptation.com/eng...17&t=3&theme=3

the first cd's were somewhat heavier with more grunts from the guitarist (and the singer from Orphanage) but the newer material is still quite ok [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

what a terrible talentless band, why do some of you listen to them?

Comment

Working...
                        X