Dave Mustaine announcement on Megadeth.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dave Mustaine announcement on Megadeth.com

Wow, this is a first for me! I have never seen an incorrect post by the man Newc EVER! Dave had a BC Rich Bich at 1st, and if I remember right King was playing Gibson/Dean. Dave eventually went towards Jackson, Kerry then did BC Rich. After a while, Kerry hit up ESP, but then went back to BC Rich and is currently endorsing them. I don't understand the trash talk between King and Mustaine...I mean King helped him out and all on the 1st Megadeth album. Anyone else know anything about it? By the way, I love the puritan comment! Gibson is sooo anal!

Comment

Originally posted by Gpops:
      [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] look at the dufus in the pictures [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Best not be dissing Peter!

Who's the doofus now? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I thought that sounded odd when I typed it. I knew there was a Kerry King ESP AND BC Rich, but couldn't figure it out - I forgot he went back to BC after ESP.
        Anyhoo, he'd be getting crappy guitars from ESP, and isn't Ed Roman trying to buy BC Rich (again?)

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
          I thought Ran guitars are very good guitars? I heard they will do just about anything for you? anybody have one and can comment on the quality? I still don`t think DM would use their guitars, but you never know these days [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] Jack.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sorry I was just fooling around , Dave would probably never go with them , but I don't mind those ran guitars they look ok anyway , but I just brought up Ran cause someone here said that it was gonna be a guitar company with 3 letters in the name ......... so I was just joking around , but he'd be better off with them than esp [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Well boys-

It's ESP!!!!!!!!

Check megadeth.com

Comment

Oh yay!

Comment

I knew it!

What dates are Summer 2003 NAMM?

Comment

Talk about surprizing, I guess ESP's really throwing around that cash.
                  I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Look at the markup on their guitars. They can afford to do it!

Comment

Sad.
                      please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

|
                        |
                        http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=1;t=000911
                        |
                        |
                        |
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenScratch:
                          ::sarcasm on:: Gee, I wonder what company it will be? ::sarcasm off::

But seriously, it's almost a given now that it's gonna be Gibson.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X