Immortal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Immortal

when I saw Immortal on the Belgian graspop festival back in '99 Abbath was playing one of the import king V's.

Comment

Thats an interesting looking trem bridge on that dudes Bastard guitar. Anyone know what kind it is?

Comment

And now Immortal has split up [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

[ July 19, 2003, 04:20 AM: Message edited by: BK ]

Comment

about time IMO, they should've called it quits when demonaz left... never came to those magical style again methinks... (not meant to bash Immortal, just prefer the older stuff [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )

Comment

Seriously ...I know Black Metal ...and it is in my very own humble but educated opinion ...that Immortal is GAY......Man did they truly , truly suck!!! What that hell is the fascination with this stupid lookin and sounding band .......

Take any Immortal cd and put it up against a real Black metal album like anything from OMC, Emperor , Dimmu , COF or Thy Seprpent or 100s of others....you'll see what I mean

Now if you lokkin' for best Black Metal Garage band ...then Immortal takes the Emmy..

But for Immortal to be lump in the same company as Dimmu or OMC ...well that kinda of crap just makes the Black Metal genre look and sound very gay ...and that don't make me too happy!!!

Goodbye Immortal ...Don't let the doors of Black Metal hit ya in the ass [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ July 19, 2003, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well, I actually think Immortal is pretty good. I saw them last moths and IMO their show was great (except it was to short). And I'm pretty sure that the 10000-12000 other people at that gig agree with me

Comment

Those people wern't there for them...and if they were ...I don't care!!

Cheers [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] ...but I still think They Suck!!!

Bill Z Bub ...Ruler of all that needs Ruling

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well, it was at a festival, so I'm guessing not all of them was die hard fans of the band (I'm not that either), but they were the last band playing at that stage that night, so yes the audience were there for them. If they didn't want to see Immortal they could have gone to the main stage to see Blur play at the same time (and I guess over 50000 actually did that).

But Bill, we all listen to different kind of music, so if you think they sucks, I respect that. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

But IMO Immortal is one of Norways finest black metal band

Comment

And now the "split up" is confirmed to just be a long break

Comment

Thats an interesting looking trem bridge on that dudes Bastard guitar. Anyone know what kind it is?
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a Washburn Wonderbar/Shift 2001 trem. No idea what the guitar is, although it doesn't look to be a particulary "classy" piece of kit! Evidently it's a player though.

Is that Yngwie under that facepaint? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                        [QB ...well that kinda of crap just makes the Black Metal genre look and sound very gay ...[/QB]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought it accomplished that all by itself [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Silly corpsepaint 'n all [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sorry, couldn't resist [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ July 22, 2003, 06:49 AM: Message edited by: Ironhead_metal ]

Comment

The paint is a bit gay ...What's that they say in the Black Metal World..."the more the makeup the sweeter the juice" ...or somethin' like that...

...W T F ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That's strange because I always thought Black Metal make-up was totally badass and masculine! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Then perhaps you are .... no, I'll not make the obvious joke [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

...or is that " The Blacker the Metal the sweeter the berry"....... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X