Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mazz View Post

Matt Tuck
    Matt Tuck is not even with Jackson any longer. He's got a B.C. Rich signature guitar now...
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Mike Davis (Nocturnus)

I can only seem to find tiny pix.
      Last edited by wilkinsi; 07-26-2011, 12:11 PM.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Wut, Matt left ? Oh well, atleast Jackson has Chris on the board.

Comment

• I didn't know he left either, but I was reading about his gear in GW magazine a couple weeks ago, and it said he had a B.C. Rich sig model. He's listed as a featured artist on the B.C. Rich site, too.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Still no pics of his BC around. I'd like to see it anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              My bud Lance from Hirax:

Glenn from Hirax:

Ron, thanks for turning me onto Hirax. I'm always looking for good metal bands that actually have a vocalist, not a "screamer."
              Seems every metal band sounds the same anymore...with the annoying "Cookie Monster" vocals and all.....
              My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

• Originally posted by DalyTek View Post
                Ron, thanks for turning me onto Hirax. I'm always looking for good metal bands that actually have a vocalist,
                No prob, slob! Hirax has had an interesting history, and Katon sure has gone through the lineups over the last few years! But Lance & Glenn have stuck with him, and they are hardcore Jackson fans. I keep bugging Lance to join here, but he of course is quite busy touring and with his day job. Yes, even though Hirax tours all around many foreign lands (they are huge in Mexico & Central & So America), most of the guys have day jobs!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X